Gunn Property Services, LLC
Why Choose Us ?
- No set up or cancellation Fees
- No fees while Vacant
- No advertising fees
- No surcharge on maintenance or repairs by outside Vendors
- In house Maintenance Staff (discounted labor and material costs)
- Property Management is all we do, we are not sales agents doing this part time
Services We Provide
- Marketing and advertising
- Property Showings
- Application screening: Credit, background, rental history and employment verification
- Property condition Report Pre-Move in
- Collection of first months rent & Security Deposit
- Monthly Rent Collection and Management
- Tenant Communication
- 24/7 On Call Emergency Service
- 24/7 Secure online Owner and Tenant Portals
- Provide/Supervise Maintenance and Repairs
- Provide monthly detailed statements
- Detailed Move in/Move out inspections including pictures and video
- Property Inspections
If repairs are needed that is not covered by our in house maintenance we have proven and qualified contractors on call. Markups are never added to contractors invoice, We pass along any and all discounts we have secured with our contractors to you.
How we can Help!
- 1. Increased Occupancy Rates
- 2. Reduced Maintenance Costs
- 3. Higher Quality tenants
- 4. Cloud based accounting software with Owner and Tenant portals providing 24/7 access
- We use technology to our advantage
- We create a "Like you were there" walk thru video of every property.
- HD Wide angle digital Photos
- Syndication Software to advertise your property to over 20 World Wide sites
- Online Owner and Tenant Portals Allows you to log in and keep track of Work Orders, Invoices, Rents, Set up automatic bank transfer for rental income, It allows tenants to pay online which allows faster turn around on monthly payments.
- Video documented inspections at move in and move out
Our Screening process: Every prospective tenant 18 or older must submit to a background check. Background checks include SSN validation, OFAC/Patriot Act, evictions and suit, liens & judgement bankruptcies, criminal records including sex offender search we also check references and work history. All information is compiled and cross checked for lease approval.
Member: NARPM National Association of Residential Property Managers one of the few in our service area. NARPM is the largest residential property management professional association, they provide education opportunities, networking, heightened expertise, Code of Ethics and industry knowledge to keep us up to date with new laws and industry news.
Where we advertise: We have the most aggressive and extensive advertising program in our service area.
Management Software: We use state of the art cloud based premium software that allows us to lease and manage property like never before. As well as offer many features to our owners and tenants via secure online portals, access to your account anytime you want from anywhere in the world. Information is posted in real time. Just a few examples of how we use portals. Start a conversation with your property manager, submit and approve work orders, view current and past statements, Store all documents that pertain to your property such as leases, receipts and property condition reports all in one place when you need them.
- In business under this name: 12 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: