PMI Arrico Realty and Property Management
- Complete tenant screening
- Full compliance with state and local landlord/tenant laws
- Prompt rent collection and any necessary follow-up
- Monthly itemized statements of income and disbursements
- Lease negotiations
- Lease Only and Full Management Available
- Attorney-prepared lease at a reasonable cost
- Regular maintenance and upkeep supervision
- Tenant and Owner Portals
- Online Payment Collection for Prompt Rent Collections
There is always an optimum rental rate for any property, one that encourages prompt leasing and also provides you with a favorable return. Our Team of Professionals will analyze market factors which influence rental rates and combines the results of that analysis with current statistics to determine the best rent for each property.
Your home will be marketed on Arricorealty.com which will also feed to many other rental sites. Your home will also be input into MLS for the local realtors to have access to it as well.
Arrico Realty knows how important your real estate investment is to you. That's why the Property Management team at Arrico Realty devotes themselves to the management and leasing of residential property.
- Member, National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Florida Association of Realtors
- Greater Lakeland NARPM Chapter, Past President
- NARPM Florida
- Executive Board, Lakeland Association of Realtors
Best of Both Worlds
So whether you are thinking of Renting a property, utilitzing my Property Management Services, Buying, or Selling, locally or internationally, PMI Arrico Realty and Property Management can help!
- In business under this name: 7 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: