Red Rooster Property Management LLC
Red Rooster Property Management LLC For your residential rental property management needs, let Red Rooster "manage your flock". We lease and manage single family houses, townhouses, and condos in the Jacksonville area. Our office is located in the Mandarin area of Jacksonville.
Request a Free Quote 9905 Old St Augustine Rd, Unit 102
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Go ahead and fly your coop; We will guard your flock.
Marketing Your Rental Property
- A "For Rent" sign will be placed on the property with calls directed to our property managers.
- Extensive online marketing through major real estate websites like Realtor.com, Homes.com, Apartments.com
- Prospective tenants will be personally escorted by licensed real estate agents for showings.
- A secure lockbox will be placed on or near the property's front door.
- Most importantly, all prospective tenants will be professionally screened for credit worthiness, past evictions, income verification, and criminal convictions.
Managing the Property
- Our managers will make regular visits to the property to ensure the tenants are properly maintaining the property.
- Rent proceeds payments are sent via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to the owner once the funds have cleared the bank. Payments are usually sent before the 15th of the month when rent is received on-time.
- Owners can access our online portal for financial statements. Broker will also send monthly statements via email.
- While a property is vacant, broker will keep utilities activated to maintain proper temperature/humidity.
- A nominal repair reserve fund will be established and maintained for each property.
- Broker maintains an escrow for security deposits, pet deposits, and advance rents.
- In the unlikely event that a tenant must be evicted, an attorney specializing in landlord/tenant law will be involved for this civil process.
Our Price for Managing your Property
- Tiered pricing structure (8.9%, 11.9%, 14.9%)
- Listing, Advertising, Showing, and Tenant placement: $695.00 flat fee (each time a new tenant is placed)
- Renewal of an existing lease: $150.00
- Lease preparation by a FL attorney, who specializes in Landlord/Tenant Law: $45.00 (subject to change)
- Monthly management fee based on selected Tier
- Maintenance coordination fee: 10% of the invoice amount
- In business under this name: 15 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- We manage properties in: