Del Val Realty & Property Management
Welcome to Del Val Realty & Property Management. Del Val is a FULL SERVICE residential property management company with over 15 year’s experience. We serve Philadelphia and the western suburbs where we manage over 2,400 single family, duplexes, and multi-family units.
We are the Company to call when you are tired of the 3 “T’s”: Tenants, Toilets, and Townships! We advise property owners how to build wealth and financial security through hassle-free ownership of rental real estate with our NO “Hassle” FULL Service Management Program. This program allows owners to enjoy the financial benefits of cash flow, tax savings, and wealth creation while it GUARANTEES you will never have to deal with maintenance or late night tenant issues.
You can go to our website to get additional information at http://www.delvalproperty.com/
We have three primary services included in our "No Hassle" Full Service Management:
Our “No Hassle” Full Service Property Management includes:
- Marketing/Leasing Process – Del Val uses our 4-Step LeaseUP! Program to get your property rented as quickly as possible including advertising on 100’s of websites, professional quality photos and videos, extensive knowledge of key words and how to get your property found on internet searches, and personally showing the property with our leasing agents.
- Daily Management Process – Del Val will manage your property and the tenant on an ongoing daily basis. Our management process involves collecting rent, paying bills and bookkeeping services, year-end tax and financial records, handling tenant calls and complaints, working through any tenant disputes, coordinating and performing maintenance, making sure you are in compliance with city rules and regulations, move-in and move-out inspections and much more.
- Maintenance Process – Del Val does offer several different maintenance options including using our in-house maintenance staff in combination with outside vendors. In some cases, owners can perform their own maintenance or work with their own contractors. We also, in some cases, recommend purchasing a home warranty program to protect all your major appliances and systems. We can discuss which option best fits your needs.
Additionally here are some of the many other benefits of working with Del Val:
- Our 90 Day “Better Than 100% Money Back Guarantee” – If an owner wants to terminate within the first ninety (90) days, for any reason, all monthly management fees will be returned to Owner plus an additional $200!
- Loyalty Program – Del Val’s monthly management fee will be reduced by 1/2% after each 12 month period. For example, the monthly management fee will be reduced by 1/2 % during months 13 through 24 and 1% during months 25 through 36 and so forth until a maximum reduction of 3%.
- Monthly Agreement – Del Val does NOT lock you into a one year contract – our agreement is monthly and allows you to terminate anytime with 30-day's notice. You are not committed to us for a full year.
- 12 Month Lease Guarantee – Del Val will guarantee that if any tenant we place in your property leaves during the first 12 months we will market and find a new tenant at no charge!
- Rent Collection Systems – Del Val uses aggressive rent collection strategies which include email reminders, certified letters, and phone calls and, if no payments, ultimately we take tenant(s) to court. Tenants have two options – pay rent or be removed from the property!
If you want more information or set up a short call, please Mike Lautensack at 610-240-9885 or email at MLautensack@delvalproperty.com
- In business under this name: 20 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: