Tristate Property Management
Middle Village, NY 11379
Reasons to hire Tristate Property Management
In addition to all the basic services listed below, here are some examples showing how we can save you money. Keeping your costs down is important to us. We have our network of vendors who offer us preferred pricing meaning we pay less so you pay less.
For Example: If circumstances arise where you need to have an eviction, our legal team charges us less than they would charge if you went to them directly. Same goes for replacing an appliance. Our preferred vendor gives us pricing below advertised prices meaning you will pay less than if you went to PC Richards or Best Buy or Sears. We give all our business to vendors who appreciate our customers and can in turn offer lower rates. In the end, you will have spent less money, saved more money and everyone wins.
For Condo Associations:
We will at no charge review your previous expenses like elevator maintenance and yearly check-ups and suggest most cost effective ways to reduce building expenditure and keep more reserves. We also provide monthly invoices sent out to all the owners and P&L reports run quarterly.
Read our verified reviews:
See what our satisfied customers have to say about us. We have Google reviews and upon request can put you in touch with our happy customers so you can hear it for yourself. We make sure everyone is happy and go above and beyond to make sure what needs to get done gets done.
Basic services we provide monthly on your property:
- Monthly rent collection, late notices sent and late fees collected.
- Help finding good tenants when there is a vacancy.
- Quick response to emergencies like broken pipe and water leaking, no heat, no keys locked out.
- Handling all tenant phone calls when there is a problem as they are instructed to call us.
- Periodic visits to property to see all is OK
- Making sure outside drains are clear of leaves and outside pipes empty before winter chill.
- Provide leases at renewal time to the tenants.
- We perform thorough tenant screenings, employment verification and background checks.
- Help with legal evictions and changing of locks.
- We provide direct deposit to your account after the rent is collected usually same day.
Call us today for a free no obligation quote
Other services we can assist with and at an additional cost:
- Snow Removal
- Responding to ECB violations issued against the owner.
- Finding a super or janitor to handle weekly garbage and recycling when necessary.
- 1031 Exchange
- Central Air Conditioning installation and repair
- Boiler and Hot Water Maker installation and repair
- Home Inspections
- Fire Sprinkler inspections monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Main sewer lines snaked out
- In business under this name: 27 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: