Acri Commercial Realty
Over 20 years of service.
We customize management services that fit your association, Acri Community has the experience and staff you’re looking for. Whether you need help with special projects, reserve studies, developer transition, accounting only, collections, payroll processing, or assessment collections, we provide solutions.
If you are serving on a "self managed" Homeowner's Association or are unhappy with your current manager we can help.
Don't you already have enough to do without worrying about running the HOA along with your job and family obligations. With full management from Acri Community Realty those concerns can be eliminated. Fixing problems and setting up financial plans are what we are all about.
That’s where we come in.
Acri Community Realty understands that you’ve got a lot to do besides running an association. So we take care of everything for you…from the budget and the bills to the hiring of services and enforcement of conditions, covenants and restrictions. Any neighborhood concern becomes our concern. And we want to provide you with all of the information you need to address the situations at hand.
The people in the HOA and COA communities we manage are our only only focus.
We work with your Board of Directors to make sure that every aspect of running your association is handled with the highest degree of professionalism and responsiveness to you and your neighbors’ needs. And our experience helps make the transition to a new board of directors incredibly smooth.
- Preparation of budgets
- Billing & collection of annual assessments
- Vigorous pursuit of delinquent homeowner fees
- Obtaining contractor bids & overseeing contractors
- Maintaining vendor & contractor relationships
- Payment of bills
- Enforcement of Covenants & Restrictions
- Preparation of financial reports/bank reconciliation
- Property inspections
- Address homeowner/neighborhood concerns
- Property update report to the Board
- Host or sponsor social events & seminars
- 24 hour emergency response service
Don't delay get a free quote Today
- In business under this name: 25 years
- Company size: 20 to 50 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: