Realty Solutions LLC
Audubon, NJ 08106
In ALL of Southern New Jersey!
Solving Your Real Estate Challenges
Realty Solutions is a full service property management and real estate brokerage company providing services to all those involved with property investments; Owners/Landlords, Buyers/Sellers, Realtors, Boards of Directors and Associations. We supply those involved with help to achieve the highest results in receiving the full benefits of owning an investment property. Our extensive skills and experience with problem solving real estate management issues ensure both owner and occupant satisfaction. Consistent communication is our key to maximizing the return on investment. We are the piece that solves your real estate puzzle.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Market Analysis/evaluating the rent ability of your property
- Establishing rent, security deposits, and other applicable fees
- Advertising the property for rent (unless you are represented by a RE Broker)
- Screening prospective tenants (including credit checks, criminal reports, eviction records)
- Preparing and signing leases and other forms
- Collecting rents and other fees
- Arranging for timely maintenance and necessary repairs
- Paying selected expenses of the property
- Maintaining and generating records of income and expenses
- Disbursing excess income to the owners
- Inspecting the property periodically
- Serving as the owner's agent in dealing various service providers and municipalities
- Recommending improvements to the property owner that enhances its value
Estimate of Costs:
- 8%-10% management fee paid monthly based on gross rent (unit specific)
- Virtually zero (0) mark-up charges on any/all maintenance or admin
- $400 Reserve Account established for expenses
- Emergency repair cap at $500, repairs over $500 with client’s approval
- Multiple quotes from approved vendors for capital improvements
- $125 per unit initial account set up and inspection
- Automatic deposit of your net income amount from our bank to yours
- Legal fees at a discount
Market Analysis of Your Property
We will personally visit your property, do a market analysis and make a rent recommendation, as well as any recommendations to help the property reach maximum rent range. At the same time make any recommendations to protect you the owner from future liability issues. Individual contact with other Rental Services and other Real Estate Professionals to get your property rented.
Screening Prospective Tenants
- We believe in thoroughly screening our applicants. Our screening includes:
- Instant credit, criminal and court verification check through a nation-wide credit bureau service
- Verification of all past rental history, as well as employment verification, salary and references
We have a computerized property management financial system for the needs of our tenants, clients and within the guidelines set forth by the New Jersey Real Estate Law.
- Collection of rents ~ rent due the 1st of the month, late fees posted as of the 5th, and non-payment notices are prepared on the 8th of the month.
- Immediate follow-up with any tenants on late rent.
- Pay mortgages, homeowners dues, maintenance bills, common area utilities, refuse bills, taxes, insurance and any other requests from the property owners.
- Provide owners with monthly computerized financial statements, and a computer-generated check of the monthly net income.
- Direct depositing to your account in a local bank is an optional service.
Taking Care of Your Property
We pride ourselves on taking care of your property in the best possible manner with simple and effective communication
- 24-hours a day service ~ we are there in times of emergencies to minimize the problems
- Maintenance contractors who charge fair price and give our clients preferential service
- Advise on improvements that will help your property bring in maximum rent
- Supervision of all repairs and improvements
- Initiation and follow-through on any insurance claims for damage
- Move-in and move-out inspections
- Periodic inspections of properties
- Maintaining good relationships with tenants, to ensure longer tenancy
Communication is the key to a successful relationship with our clients, you the property owners. We strive to be available to you at all times.
- 24/7 Live Person customer service and administration
- Web site, email and phone
- Real-Time online reporting
- Property Supervisor personal phone numbers
- Periodic calls to owners in the event of major maintenance needs to property
- In business under this name: 17 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- We manage properties in: