Crosstown Management Corp.
Property Management Services include rent collections, dispossesses, leasing, maintenance and repairs, all at reasonable fees.
We provide monthly accounting and will organize your account to best serve your purpose. Each owner is handled on an individual basis with detailed monthly statements that will allow you to follow your income and expenses with ease. All tenants leases are reviewed to ensure compliance with insurance certificates and pass along escalations.
“As owners in the past”, we understand our client’s needs and the role we play in enhancing the value of their properties. We recognize that different clients have different agendas. To some, for example, the most critical aspect of property management is reporting, while to others, its leasing, tenant retention or expense control. Everything we do is oriented toward meeting "Specific Client Goals."
Our Management Portfolio is Currently in Excess of Two Hundred Million Dollars.
- In business under this name: 31 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (under 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (under 125,000 sqft)
- We manage properties in: