All Stiles Real Estate
Now that you know who we are and what we do, you may be asking yourself, "why choose All Stiles Real Estate LLC"?
- Our Broker is an owner of the company and works full time for the company.
- Our small company guarantees you will always speak with the person handling your property.
- We are a full service property management company and also do listings and sales. We work primarily with investors and are constantly watching the market for new opportunities for our investors.
- We are members of the Realtors Association of York and Adams Counties (RAYAC), Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR), National Association of Realtors (NAR), and have the York City Savvy designation through RAYAC.
- We are fully insured and experienced in all aspects of investment property management.
- We truly tailor our management to each individual owners needs.
- Full time maintenance staff with competitive prices. Our in house fees are $35/hr for general maintenance and $45/hr for plumbing and electrical. If outside contractor is needed it will be at their costs.
- Online accounting system so you have up to the minute activity on your properties.
- Checks are issued each month, usually by the 12th of the month and statements are mailed quarterly. We also provide direct deposit of your check each month, if you prefer, or we can mail the check to you.
- We work very closely with all municipal Code offices in order to make sure all properties are licensed appropriately and fully inspected in order to get you the most rent.
- Very knowledgeable with the leasing and inspection processes of the York City Housing Authority Section 8 program.
- We provide free advertising on our website and Craigslist and other rental websites. Your units will receive more web coverage than any other company in York offers.
- We do extensive screening of applied applicants. We do credit and criminal background checks, verify past rental history, and require proof of income from all applicants.
- We stress open lines of communication so that there is not confusion on what you expect from our company and our services.