Krieger Property Management
Core Management Services
After a thorough review of past expenditures and future objectives we can provide a realistic annual budget. In most cases we can identify unnecessary expenditures and ways to save money on operating expenses.
We provide supervision to all union and non-union staff. We create written job descriptions and establish work schedules. We manage payroll and payroll accounting, maintain Workman’s Compensation insurance, and undertake performance reviews.
We perform scheduled walk-through inspections of all common areas, mechanical areas, and roofs. These inspections allow us to identify small problems before they become big ones. We coordinate scheduled maintenance according to the terms stipulated in vendor contracts.
Planning ahead prevents an inexpensive repair from becoming a costly emergency repair. We obtain multiple bids from contractors to get the best price.
Our company is available to respond to any emergency. Our company has emergency response protocols and an on-call property manager 24/7, 365 days a year.
Bookkeeping and Reporting
We maintain all property balance sheet accounting for our clients. We coordinate year-end financial reports with our client’s CPA for tax preparation, and RPIE submissions.
Additional Multifamily and Commercial Services
- Lease abstraction
- Enforcement of lease terms
- Collect all late fees, taxes, and CAM charges as required
- Monitor all open permits relating to the property
- Process tenant leasing applications and perform due diligence
- Coordinate lease preparation and lease signing
- Maintain compliance with all Local Law regulations
- Review existing property signage for compliance
- Maintain all current tenant contact information
- Verify tenant insurance policies are in place and current
- Communicate trash and recycling policies to tenants
- Coordinate legal notices as directed by owner attorney
- Resolve complaints from tenants
- Assist owner with projects or special assignments as required
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Office (over 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (over 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (under 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (over 125,000 sqft)
- We manage properties in: