- Multi-Family Buildings
- Single Family Homes
- Condos and Town Homes
- Mixed Uses
- Specializing in Burlington, Camden, Mercer and Gloucester County.
Our property managers are involved with all aspects of building management--from day-to-day issue resolution to strategic planning we understand the importance of our role to the success of our client's real estate investments.
Our management objective focuses on increasing owner cash flow and increasing the overall value of the portfolios we manage.
We welcome the opportunity to work with new real estate investors, family owned buildings, estates, private equity companies, and REITs.
We specialize in taking over challenging or mismanaged properties. Request your free quote today.
Services We Offer:
- Bookkeeping and annual accounting is done with specialized property management software.
- Tenant rents are deposited into a separate trust account that is auditable by the State of New Jersey.
- Expenses are paid on from property management trust account.
- Monthly and annual reports are created for each owner by address.
- Year-end reports are provided to client's or accountant with general ledger, trial balance, expenses etc.
- We also work closely with other Financial Advisors to execute long term strategic plans of individual and corporate investors.
- We screen all tenants with rental application, proof of income, credit report and background check.
- An attorney drawn lease is signed by tenant in our office.
- All notes, rent roll, and tenant contact information is tracked by our property management system.
- Lease renewals are sent out for stabilized and non-stabilized leases at least 90 days in advance of expiration.
- Legal Notices and Evictions are filed through an experienced attorney.
- As required by law, all buildings over 9 units need to employ a full time super. Our company hires, supervises, and trains building supers for the locations that we manage.
- It is important that preventative steps are taken to make sure that buildings are properly maintained, and that all maintenance is documented. Boilers need to be serviced before the start of heating season. Roofs need to be inspected, patched, and coated as needed. Leaking plumbing and corroded pipes need to be repaired before they fail and cause costly damage.
- All buildings need weekly documented inspections. This includes inspecting all common area spaces, boiler rooms, basements, and roofs. Problems found during these inspections are reported and addressed immediately.
- We make sure that the buildings we manage are secure and that restricted areas remain off-limits to unauthorized persons.
- Obstacles, debris, unsafe floor mats are removed from building hallways.
- We have established relationships with vendors providing a wide range of services including: boiler maintenance, elevator repair, licensed 24-hour plumbers, and expert locksmiths.
- We do NOT charge vending commissions for property repairs.