Oaktwin Property Management, LLC
Let us handle all of your property management needs. Our experience and dedication have put us ahead of our competitors. We also have a licensed realtor in our team and a Certified Distressed Property Expert.
We offer full service property management custom tailored to your needs. Our team of professionals understands exactly what is required to maximize the profits you receive from your real estate investments.
Here's a short list of the kinds of services we provide:
- Rental Rate Analysis - We perform a survey of the market landscape and determine where the optimal rental rate is that will maximize your revenues.
- Tenant Marketing - We use the latest technology to ensure occupancy is always high and vacancy periods are minimized.
- Tenant Screening - Our thorough screening process protects you from renting to a problem tenant that should have been flagged because of things criminal background or past rental history.
- Rent Collection - Rental income is the lifeblood of your business, we make sure the rent collection process is tight and that delinquencies are are dealt with immediately.
- Property Inspections - We stay on top of the properties we manage and perform regular inspections to make sure the property is being maintained and the lease has not been violated in any way.
- Building Maintenance - We understand that preserving and ideally increasing the value of your properties is one of our chief roles as your management company. We work hard to make sure your properties are clean, healthy and operating efficiently at all times.
- Vendor Negotiations - Our established relationships with reputable local vendors allows us to negotiate the best possible rates for the work you need performed of your properties.
Whether it’s management of a condo, a single family, a multi-unit dwelling, or an apartment building, we have the expertise to exceed your requirements.
Contact us today and let us know how we can help provide professional real estate solutions to you personally or your organization.
- In business under this name: 5 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Vacation (2-4 units)
- Vacation (5-19 units)