Metropolitan Pacific Properties, Inc.
Astoria, NY 11105
Honesty. Integrity. Professionalism.
These are the most important "Properties" of Metropolitan Pacific.
Question: With so many property management companies vying for your business, how do you make the right selection for your property?
Answer: At Metropolitan Pacific Properties, we believe the difference is our people. For more than 16 years, we have built a reputation for staff that is not only experienced but also meticulous-down to the smallest detail. Whether it's evaluating employees, checking expenditures or selecting vendors, our people know what to look for...and what to look out for. And we keep you informed every step of the way. We know Board members have a busy life beyond their responsibilities at the property. That's why we put a premium on follow-up and follow-through. We have the systems in place as well as the staff to handle day-to-day matters while keeping the board apprised of all changing situations.
We're confident that we have the systems, the talent and the desire to satisfy all your property management needs. We invite you to review the services we offer and to get to know us as a company and as individuals.
OPERATION & MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- Staff Supervision- We develop and implement work agendas and systems that maximize staff productivity and efficiency.
- Project Management- For each board-approved project, we investigate contractors and make recommendations to the Board. We negotiate a binding contract, specifying all requirements. Once approved, we supervise all work performed by the contractor assuring that work is done to specifications and completed on schedule.
- Preventative Maintenance- We develop a customized program to assure that all your mechanical equipment gets the continuous maintenance it requires.
- Annual Assessment & Report- Every year, we compile a repot on the condition of your building including recommended priorities as well as suggestions for long-term and short-term repairs, improvements and upgrades.
- Work Orders- All written and verbal requests from residents are noted on specifically designed log sheets.
- Information includes:
- Nature of request
- Time required to complete
- Materials used
- And the name of contractor used, if applicable
- Fuel/Energy- We insist upon stringent supervision of oil purchases for your property. We log oil inventory weekly to determine consumption as well as the quantity purchased. Copies of the delivery slips are given to the property manager for verification against forthcoming bills.
- Supplies- We control inventory and prices by carefully monitoring the purchase of all supplies for your property.
- Service Contracts- We review all existing service contracts such as:
- Water tanks
Our goal is to insure the highest quality service as well as timeliness from vendors and contractors.
To insure fast, accurate and efficient reporting of financial matters, Metropolitan Pacific employs full-time, in-house Certified Public Accountants. These CPAs and support staff use state-of-the-art computer hardware and software systems to provide you with comprehensive information.
- General Services include:
- Collection of monthly charges and other charges
- Provide arrears management
- Manage reserve accounts
- Post all incoming bills
- Verification of all bills prior to payment
- Complete payroll services
- Preparation of federal, state, city and unemployment forms for monthly, quarterly and annual filings
- Provision of 1098/1099 forms where applicable
- Coordination with certified accountants in all audit and tax matters
- Issue invoices for repair work
- Monthly Accounting Services include:
- Balance sheet
- Cash reconciliation report
- Income/Expenses report
- Accounts receivable aging report
- Accounts payable aging report
- Disbursement register
- Budget variance report
- Bank account reconciliation report
- Budgets- Two months prior to the end of the fiscal year, a budget draft is presented to the Treasurer and accountant for review. We then meet with the financial committee and accountants to determine the final budget for submission to the Board.
One of the keys to a well-run cooperative or condominium or home owners association is a well-trained administrative staff. That's why we hire only experienced property managers with proven track records. Then we make sure they have the time to do their job properly. No manager operates in more than four properties, so he or she can focus on day-to-day concerns as well as agreed upon long-term goals. Your manager maintains constant contact with the Board and staff, as well as spending time at your building at least twice a week.
Administrative Services Include:
- Managing the cooperative/condominium/home owners association, as well as employees
- Preparing and mailing all correspondence related to business matters
- Obtaining all permits required by various government authorities
- Maintaining relationships with building inspectors, fire department, police and other officials in order to insure prompt, quality service
- Promptly complying with all orders and requirements of federal, state and county authorities
- Providing around-the-clock response to emergency calls from residents and staff
- Reviewing insurance coverage to determine sufficiency of coverage as well as optimum value
- Providing resale/sublet applicants with appropriate forms. Executing all credit, employment and other checks, as required
- Attending all Board and Committee meetings
- Meeting with the Treasurer and other directors concerning financial and operational matters
- Responding promptly to all resident complaints
"Metropolitan Pacific Properties...Expect Change"
- In business under this name: 19 years
- Company size: 20 to 50 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)