Blue Harbour Property Management, Inc.
Forest Hills, NY 11375
At Blue Harbour Property Management, we take pride in our customer service and offer full service property management for multi-family properties. Our excutives board come from companies that have represented dozens of buildings in the New York metro area including Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and surrounding counties.
Why Hire Blue Harbour Property Management?
Our underlying responsibilites are tou our clients. We specialize in finding ways into maximizing profits. We strive to do the following:
- Average monthly maintenance expenses decrease by 25%
- Buildings maintain 90% occupancy
- Produce an average cash reserve increase of 20%
Through our on-site back office, we can do the following:
- Track income and reconcile account balances
- Create budgets while monitoring and controlling spending
- Efficiently track non-payment and late fees, and hire appropriate counsel
Residential Relations & Preventative Maintenance
At Blue Harbour Property Management, we believe that good communication and the ability to proactively respond to our tenants makes our relationship a healthy one. We make sure our partners are aware of everything associated with the building and many times they handle problems themselves. Key features include:
- 24/7 maintenance and emergency services
- Convenient online portals for electronic rent and association payments
- Easily accessible online maintenance records
Low Vacancy Rate
Low vacancy rates are important to maximizing profits. Our independent contractors are experienced salespeople who are knowledgeable with apartments in the city. We do screening and background checks of all potential tenants.
Contact Blue Harbour Property Management if you would like a hands on personal touch to maximizing the value of your property.
- In business under this name: 4 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Vacation (2-4 units)
- Vacation (5-19 units)
- Vacation (Over 20 units)
- We manage properties in: