Robles Property Management
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
At Robles Property Management we offer full service property rental services for all property types and rental units regardless of size. Our team, including broker Steven Robles, is able to evaluate your rental property to make sure you get fair market value for your rental units.
Specializing in single family homes, condos, town-homes and properties from 1-15 units in the South Bay Los Angeles area.
Our 24/ 7 management service is able to handle all types of tenant inquiries and allow the building owner to enjoy piece of mind knowing a reliable, experienced and proven rental agency is in charge.
Our Full Service Property Management includes handling all daily operations:
- Brokerage Services
- Refurbishing Expertise
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Pre-Acquisition Consulting
- Pre-Development Consulting
- Collecting property rents
- Advertising and renting vacant units
- Paying all bills (includes mortgage, insurance, and monthly operating expenses)
- Corresponding to insurance requests
- Handling tenant complaints
- Screening prospective tenants
- Performing eviction services
- Conducting routine inspections of each property
- Tenant screening and reviews
- Enrolling your property in the City’s crime prevention program
- Coordinating and supervising payroll functions and reporting
- Reporting monthly financial statements to owners
- Managing any required and routine maintenance
- Hiring, training and supervising all on-site property management staff
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you determine the market rents for my property?
We will conduct a rental survey of the homes for rent next to your property. This will include calling existing For Rent signs in the area, going inside the units to compare value and upgrades done inside those units. Determining how many similar units that are for rent at the time of your vacancy and projecting a correct price. We will factor in the present economic conditions, location of your property, and type of tenant to expect when setting a price.
Will I have final approval of who moves in my properties?
We will provide you with a complete rental application, credit report, proof of employment with YTD income, copy of driver’s license or equal form of identification.
Base of this information we will recommend the best applicant for your property. Of course you will have final decision at that point.
How is the rent collected and paid to me?
Rents are due in our office on the 5th of each month and late fees are applied after that day. The tenants make rents payable in your name. Upon collecting the rents it will be deposited into your accounts directly by us and a rental statement will be emailed to you showing what has been collected for each month along with expenses incurred operating your property. We can also create a system more to your liking.
Who pays for repairs as they come up?
A petty cash account will be set up for you with $1,000. As smaller repairs come in, we send out the appropriate contractor/handyman for that repair. If you want to keep your same vendors on your property we will us them instead. We will notify you before starting a repair unless told otherwise. Major repairs will be given multiple bids and discussed in detail with you before any work gets approved with your signature.
How do you control operating expenses?
Over the years we have developed relationships with plumbers, roofers, termite companies, handymen, electricians, and others to streamline the cost of operating a building. From consistent use of these vendors we can provide competitive pricing.
How much do you charge for your service?
We will charge 6% every 3 months for the total rents collected and send you an invoice.
This service includes collecting rents and depositing into your accounts or mailing rents to your preferred location.
Full service includes paying all aspects of your property at 10% of rents collected.
- Property taxes
- Water bill
Who keeps the security deposits?
We make all security deposits payable to you unless we operate your building at full service.
How do you handle evictions?
We have an attorney handle it after we serve a 3 day notice. Cost is approximately $800 payable directly to the attorneys office. Services include attorneys fees, court cost, sheriff lock out and 1 court appearance. The whole turn around time is approximately 6 weeks.
- In business under this name: 15 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)