WEST POINT Property Management
Screening of Prospective Tenants:
- Rental History - Follow up with past landlords for references.
- Credit Worthiness - Late payments, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure.
- Search Court Records - For prior Evictions, Unlawful Detainer Actions.
- Employment Verification - Job stability and growth potential.
- Debt Ratio Evaluation - Check the tenant's front and back end debt ratio.
- FICO SCORE - Check tenant's FICO score with credit agency.
- Rent checks are made payable to the OWNER.
- Collection of rent when DUE.
- Rent checks are mailed the same day to owner after receiving or deposited into the owner's bank account. (You will not need to wait 1-3 weeks for your check to be deposited)
- Collection of Security Deposit is made payable to owner.
- Checks may be deposited into your account if you would like.
*You Do Not Pay Any Extra Fees for Any of These!
- Provide Lead Based Paint Disclosure as Mandated by Federal Law.
- Provide Megan's Law Disclosure as Mandated by State Law.
- Issue 3 - 30 & 60 Day Notice at no extra charge to Owner.
- Supervise Evictions and Lockouts.
- Appear in Court and Testify on your behalf with Attorney for Unlawful Detainer.
- You PAY NOTHING up front, ALL Fees are collected after The Rent and Deposit are collected.
- Generally the Total Management Fee is 5%-8% of the Gross Rent Collected.
- Initial $250.00 fee with a GUARANTEED one-year lease.
- You do not pay ANYTHING while the property is vacant.
- There are NO other Miscellaneous Fees or Added on Maintenance Fees.
- Professional Services are Billed Quarterly or Monthly (your choice).
- All major repairs will always have the owner's approval before commencement of work.
- All contractors are Licensed and Bonded for your protection.
- Schedule and Coordinate Contractors for work that needs to be performed.
- Many contractors will work at a reduced rate for the Management Company.
- You will receive Quality Workmanship at an Affordable Price.
- Our vendors are not employees of ours so this does not result in a conflict of interest for you.
- Evaluate property after Tenant occupies and vacates the property.
- Mail itemized list of deductions to Tenant after vacating with-in 21 days.
- Guarantee a One-Year Lease, if the Tenant breaks the lease then there will be no fee to the owner to re-rent the property.
- We are currently using a legal size four page rental contract to protect the owner and property.
- Advertise and show the property to prospective Tenants.
- Provide any necessary Addendum's to the rental contract. I.e. pet disclosure, mold disclosure.
- Advise you on any maintenance issues and supervise when necessary.
- Network with other rental agencies and property managers for prospective tenants.
- You will be updated of the value of your property in today's market.
- Submit your property to various web sites for additional exposure.
- In business under this name: 18 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: