A & H Property Management
BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90210
A & H Property Management is a full-service Leasing and Property Management Company in Los Angeles County. We have years of experience buying, selling, leasing and managing residential and income property. Our experienced staff believes in a hands-on, personal, team approach to Leasing and Property Management. We recognize the individual requirements of each property and we tailor our service program to meet those special needs. Because of this experience we understand that your property is much more than a simple investment. We have great success in making sure that these properties are leased quickly to qualified tenants and that they are properly maintained. Whether you are a first-time home buyer, property investor or an experienced apartment owner, A & H Property Management can assist you with all your real estate needs.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT HOMES AND CONDOMINIUMS
A & H Property Management specializes in individual single-family homes and condos throughout Los Angeles County. The cost of our full-service management is a flat fee of $100 per property. Our price is competitive compared to the standard industry price for this type of management. Unlike many of our competitors, we don't charge set up/start up fees. A & H Property and Investments provides the highest quality management service at one of the lowest rates in town. As a testament to our quality service, we continue to grow every year through referrals from our satisfied clients.
Our full-service management is a comprehensive service, starting from the leasing and screening of tenants to financial record keeping and bill paying. We make owning your property simple and only require you to read your monthly statement and receive your monthly check.
FULL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT:
- Monthly rent collection.
- Frequent property and tenant interaction, supervision and inspection.
- Serve any property notice: 3 Day Notice To Pay Rent or Quit, Notice of Change in Terms of Tenancy, Notice to Quit, Notice to Perform Covenant or Quit, etc.
- Upon the unlikely event of an eviction, we are experts. We manage the entire process.
- 24-hour management of all maintenance and emergency maintenance service provided (actual maintenance work is a separate cost to the Owner).
- Payment of all property bills (mortgages, property taxes, HOAS, insurance, vendors etc.).
- Deposit your money every month directly into your personal account, if requested.
- Provide monthly property financial statements.
- Financial budgeting and monitoring of monthly expenses.
- Outside vendor supervision.
- Involvement with any potential buyers, bank refinancing, etc.
- All leasing fees are separate from property management fees.
LEASING SERVICES ONLY:
A & H Property and Investments specializes in Leasing of Real Estate in Los Angeles County. Unlike many of our competitors, we do not have UP-FRONT COSTS or advertising fees. As a testament to our quality service, we continue to grow every year through referrals from our satisfied clients.
- All our leasing agents of staff are DRE licensed California Real Estate agents to lease your property.
- We create and implement aggressive marketing and advertising strategies for your property at no charge to you.
- We show your property (usually on a daily basis) to prospective and qualified tenants.
- We ensure all credit applications are completely filled out for every adult applicant and compile and copy all relevant personal documentation.
- We run a credit, background and unlawful detainer (eviction) check at no charge to you.
- You set the terms. Pets? Lease Length? We fill your needs.
- We communicate all credit, background and unlawful detainer checks and proposed lease terms with you before any decisions are made, and ultimately The Decision Is Yours!
- We draft and execute the lease between you and your new tenant.
- We collect all monies in certified funds prior to giving any individual possession of your property.
- As the Property Owner, you do not incur any costs until your property is rented!
- We give you a clear and easy to read accounting statement of all income and expenses.
- You have immediate staff availability as you go through the process.
Most importantly, our goal is always to get well, qualified tenants at above-market rental rates, and we do it quickly.
- In business under this name: 11 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: