Real Property Management California Coast
El Segundo, CA 90245
Real Property Management has taken our 25+ years of experience and re-engineered industry processes to consistently meet our customers’ expectations while saving them time and money. We utilize proprietary systems to manage the entire process to ensure the highest probability of success in all facets of managing your asset.
Los Angeles and Southbay property management is our business, and our experience and industry expertise ensure your property is compliant with the stringent standards set forth by the California Department of Real Estate and the Better Business Bureau. Please contact us to discuss your individual needs and learn why Real Property Management is the number one choice for residential property management for the Southbay and surrounding areas. Our service areas include Venice, Marina Del Rey, Playa Vista, Playa Del Rey, Culver City, El Segundo, Inglewood, Los Angeles, Hawthorne, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Torrance, Carson.
See why some of the nation's leading corporations have chosen Real Property Management to manage their rental portfolios!
Why owners trust Real Property Management California Coast with their properties:
- Straight Forward and Cost Effective Fee Structure!
- Comprehensive Marketing Strategy to Fill Vacancies!
- Tenant Screening Including Criminal, Credit, Income, Employment, etc.!
- Collection and Retention of Tenant Security Deposits!
- Timely Rent Disbursements to Owners!
- Direct Deposit for Owners
- Online Owner Access to Financials, Maintenance, and Reporting!
- Year-End Financials & Owner 1099 Preparation!
- Routine Internal and External Property Inspections!
- 24/7 Maintenance and Emergency Services!
- Professional Remodel Services!
- Eviction & Possession Services!
Give Real Property Management California Coast a call before signing up with any other firm,
you’ll be glad you did!
- In business under this name: 33 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- We manage properties in: