Pasadena, CA 91103
Unparalleled Service, Unyielding Standards
Trilliant Property Management provides complete property management services aimed at maximizing profit for our owners and enhancing their investments for the long-term.
We take a multifaceted approach to maximizing our owners' profit.
- Maximize Rents: we continually track the rental market to ensure every unit in your property is leased for top dollar
- Minimize Vacancies: we perpetually market your units and maintain waiting lists of qualified tenants
- Minimize Down Time Between Tenants: tenant turnover is a snap, typically taking only 5 days or less to move one tenant out and prepare the unit for the next tenant
- We Maintain Your Property: proper maintenance and upkeep ensures that you continue to collect top dollar rent for each unit while avoiding unnecessary and costly maintenance expenses that arise from neglected maintenance
- Protect Your Investment: we only utilize properly licensed and bonded vendors to maintain your properties
CLEAR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
We provide a clear picture of the financial performance of your rental property
- Online Access & Owner Portal: 24/7 Access through our Online Owner Portal (powered by Appfolio)
- All necessary forms and information pertaining to taxes associated with each unit and property is also accessible via the Owner's Portal
- Reporting: 24/7 Access to numerous owner reports including rent roll, expenses, and many custom reports
- Direct Deposit: your rent is deposited into your account electronically via direct deposit each month
- 3-year PNL Projection (updated annually)
- 10-year Capital Expense Plan (updated annually)
We handle 100% of the day-to-day operations for your rental properties.
- Preparing Units for Rent: our rapid unit turnovers mean less vacancy and increased net profits for you. We address any and all maintenance issues and perform thorough cleaning of the unit between tenants.
- Marketing Units & Filling Vacancies: we market your unit on over 50 online websites, starting 60 days before your current tenant even moves out! This enables us to screen, qualify, and accept an applicant and arrange for them to move into your rental unit within days of the current tenant moving out.
- Tenant Screening: we thoroughly screen all prospective tenants, obtaining and analyzing a credit check, eviction report, rental history, criminal background history, and validation of employment history
- Rent Collection: tenants can pay online 24/7 through our simple tenant portal, greatly minimizing delays and non payment
- Delinquent Accounts: to minimize possible losses to our owners, we enforce strict late-rent fees and serve three-day notices to tenants each month
- Evictions: though uncommon with proper screening, we expediently handle all aspects of the tenant eviction process in order to minimize vacancy time, and to keep your life as stress free as possible
- Maintenance Requests & Maintenance Emergencies: we provide a 24/7 maintenance emergency hotline to handle any unexpected issues that occur at the property
- Inspections: we inspect all properties under management on an annual basis, as well as at move-in and move-out periods between tenants. Inspections enable us to catch potential problems quickly, while they are still small, so that they can be easily fixed. This reduces costs and expenses for maintaining your units and diminishes larger unforeseen expenses
- Maintenance & Upkeep: our licensed and bonded vendors and staff are available to handle any maintenance task big or small. Additionally, we carryout all necessary routine landscaping and maintenance to upkeep your property.
- On-Site Personnel: we handle all on-site staff and resident managers, including hiring, training, and payroll
Boards, Certifications, and Affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors and Property Managers (NARPM)
- Pasadena Foothills Association of Realtors (PFAR)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: