Orange Tree Property Management.
Redlands, CA 92373
The process of what we do;
Once you have selected OTPM to assist you in managing your property, we will:
- Schedule and do an inspection of the property to identify any areas needing attention and to learn your wishes how they should be addressed. We also take pictures at this time so all may verify the current condition of the property.
- Schedule any repairs, cleaning, or services such as lawn services, pest control, or pool services.
- We then do a rent analysis and confirm and verify the rate of rent you have chosen.
- We will then set up your property on Appfolio, a very powerful software which will allow OTPM to do many things for your property.
- List your property on a number of free renter sites such as Zillow .
- Track contacts who express an interest in your property.
- Applicants may make an application on line.
- We check credit, DOJ, rent history, and verify income and employment on all applicants.
- We communicate with you and select a suitable tenant.
- We complete the lease agreement, and get all to sign,
- We collect the security deposit, and the first month’s rent. (security deposit is given to the owner.)
- We setup the new tenant so they may pay rent on line
- We complete the owner’s set up so they may receive payments on line.
- We schedule inspections, so you may add them to your calendar
- We monitor the contract, collect rents, receive any requests for repairs, and schedule repairs.
We become your partner in caring for your property, and tenant.
When do we start?
- In business under this name: 7 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: