Bowman Real Estate LLC
We offer start to finish property managment services. Below is just a few items we provide:
-Marketing: We feel marketing is a lost art in property management. How many times have you gone to find your rental online, and couldn't find it? We understand that online is the new yard sign, and for that reason, your listing will have a quality set of photos taken, and will be blasted on all the major websites for tenants to find. When an inquiry comes in, it is typically responded to within 30 minutes as we know they will be looking at other rentals as well. Our background in real estate sales has trained us that being quick is the key!
-Repairs: Since we do real estate investing ourselves, we have done the dirty work for you in locating quality contractors in the local area. Since we do so much business with our plumbers, electricians, HVAC techs, and handymen, they give us below retail prices, and we in turn pass that to you, the owner.
-Experience: Bowman Real Estate was founded my real estate investors. We understand the mind of owners, and at the end of the day, strive to ensure your ROI is as high as possible. We understand that if you aren't making money, you will not continue to use us, so our priority is always your dollar before ours!
-Tenant Aquisition: When a property becomes vacant, we work very hard at finding not only a tenant, but a qualified tenant to fill the spot. We offer in depth tenant screening that performs a background check, credit check, and eviction history. If there is anything pertinant on their records, we will find it!
-Evictions: Nobody likes evictions. It hurts the bottom line of both the property manager and the owner. That said, evictions are inevitable in this industry. Though they are few and far between, when they happen, we have a team of lawyers in place to professionally represent you and get your property back available again. They are in charge of dotting their I's and crossing their T's, so when they stand in front of the judge at the courthouse, the property is granted yours again.
We truly are a professional company and will work as hard as possible to ensure you are satisfied. Contact us today!
- In business under this name: 7 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: