First Providence Realty, Inc.
Portsmouth, VA 23704
First Providence Property Management seeks to offer a hands-on management approach to our owners by protecting their investments and enhancing the value of their property. We strive for “Property Management, Leasing and Sales with a personal touch.”
We accomplish this through the following:
- A professional team of leasing and property management consultants with extensive knowledge of the Hampton Roads area.
- Marketing, Management and advertising expertise to handle your needs in order to save you time and money.
- By attracting and retaining the best, most qualified tenants and keeping your turnover rate low.
- And, offering an in house, knowledgeable maintenance staff that saves you time and money.
We also service low to moderate income areas and work with tenants that don't have a perfect credit history via our credit building program. By doing so, we are able to enlarge the pool of potential tenants while still protecting owner investments by requirin a larger initial deposit.
Our goal isn't to be the largest management company, but rather to provide the best service to each of our clients.
First Providence Property Management is a Full Service Management Company. We offer hands-on management services so that you can sit back and relax. Protecting your investment and enhancing the value of your property are of the utmost importance to us. Our expert staff of Property Managers have a combined experience of 18 years.
Our services include:
- Advertising on our Website, in the News and Observer, MLS,Yellow Pages, sign in the yard and brochures.
- Personally show property to prospective residents
- Verify credit history, rental and/or mortgage payments and homeowner dues
- Require Parental Guarantee for students
- Inspect the property after notice received and notify owner of turnover by letter
- Weekly staff meetings to discuss rents and condition of properties
- Constitute lease agreements and house rules
- Collect rents and other charges
- Provide maintenance and supervise all repairs. We offer Full-service maintenance, including 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency care.
- Payment of invoices, mortgage payments and homeowner dues
- Supervise residents to insure lowest cost to you
- Monthly cash flow with year to date figures for taxes, including copies of invoices.
- Evict past due or unruly tenants
- Maintenance technicians and carpenters on staff
- Maintenance technicians available 24 hours a day to handle emergencies
- Owner contacted on any job over $300.
- Estimates provided for turnover costs after pre-move out inspection
Our property managers and maintenance technicians realize attention to detail is expected, not only by our customers, but by our management as well. That's why our management criteria and performance standards-already among the highest in the industry-are regularly evaluated and revised as needed.
Our goal is to keep your property occupied with very little turnover. Let us manage your property and handle the day-to-day challenges while you reap the benefit of a monthly owner check.
- In business under this name: 29 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: