Paul Associates, Inc.
Property management that goes beyond the nuts and bolts.
With us, you get the expertise of a large firm with the agility and personal touch of a small one. From cooperatives to condominiums, property management can be a daunting challenge. We strive to address resident complaints, chronic maintenance issues, and high insurance costs before they burden boards and strain communities. With management plans customized to fit your needs, our team takes the guesswork out of any property challenge. We do the dirty work – and deliver unparalleled results. With four decades of experience under our belts, our expertise puts clients at ease.
We have an unrelenting focus on quality – and the record to prove it.
Do you know how and where your funds are being used? We believe every association should have their financial information at their fingertips. That’s why all of our accounting functions are performed in-house, right in our Chevy Chase office. From monthly detailed financial reports to ad hoc requests, our responsive staff will provide you with the data you need.
- Assessment billing and collection
- Special assessment administration
- Invoice processing and payment
- Account reconciliation of all bank account
- Detailed financial reports
- Delinquency notices & legal liaison on collection accounts
- Budget preparation
- Payroll administration
- Audit support
- Long term financial planning
- Investment recommendations
- Financial rehabilitation of distressed properties
An association is only as effective as it’s communication. Enhance your board’s performance with task management, meeting minutes, and monthly updates.
- Board meeting preparation and attendance
- Assist members with issues regarding common elements, bylaws and rules & regs
- Maintain owner/resident database
- Resale Packages Preparation & New Owner Welcome Kits
- Newsletters and mailings
- Record maintenance & retention
Full Service Management
With our unsurpassed knowledge of building management, we are adept at diagnosing and predicting physical problems and addressing them before they become an expensive capital investment. We provide permanent, creative and cost-effective solutions. Our in house maintenance staff and partnerships with established vendors ensure top quality service at reasonable prices.
- 24-hour live emergency service
- Periodic property inspections
- Bid preparation and negotiation
- Project management of capital improvements
- Development of long term maintenance & improvement plans
- Reserve study support
- Representation in insurance claims
- Physical rehabilitation of distressed properties
Paul Associates, Inc. stands out because it looks to the future and helps the building move in a direction that is proactive rather than reactive.
- In business under this name: 46 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: