Sunnon Property Management
- Trusted partner in real estate
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt response to tenant requests
- High occupancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
Our highly skilled property management professionals have many years of experience managing upward of 3,000 units. Our team has managed on-site at apartment buildings, condos, single family homes, you name it. Brightening your life through real estate is our mission, and you will find that we truly love serving our clients.
We are proud of our broad business backgrounds and depth of property management experience and knowledge. We are real estate investors ourselves and know what you need as a real estate investor and owner. You need to rely on our ability to get the job done, no matter how obscure. That’s why our team extends beyond the great employees of Sunnon Property Management and includes our trusted vendors and service partners.
Our Core Values
We operate with full transparency to all those we interact with. We believe the fastest way to build a relationship is through open and honest communication, and we treat everyone with dignity and respect.
We are passionate about our people, customer service and creating a truly positive and memorable experience. Problem solving, forming new relationships, and learning excites and energizes us. Our love of serving our clients and for the business is a catalyst for follow-through.
We know great processes lead to great results, and deficient processes lead to deficient results. We are rigorous about standardizing, documenting, measuring, and improving all of the processes that govern our business.
We are constantly reinventing ourselves to improve service quality, automate the mundane, and offer a unique customer experience. Our broad business backgrounds enable us to think of new and creative ways to create winning solutions for all parties.
We offer several management plans and together we can find the right one to fit your needs and your particular property. Unlike other management companies, we aren't out to make money when you aren't. Our fees are clearly outlined on our website and in our contracts.
Don’t Get the Bait & Switch
Many property management companies will lure you in with what seem to be low management fees but truly cost you more in the long run due to unit vacancy, tenant turnover or nickel and diming you for things like mailing tenant letters, vacancy fees, etc.
- Partner with you in all your real estate needs
- Help you grow & strengthen your team
- Provide ideas and guidance related to your real estate investments
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Process applications
- Sign leases
- Manage full-service repairs
- Collect rent
- Coordinate Evictions (if necessary)
As investors ourselves, we know what it takes to get your property rent ready. We will take the following steps to evaluate your property and get you the highest ROI:
- Complete a physical walkthrough of the property
- Identify any needed repairs
- Identify any changes or upgrades that may produce a higher ROI and present them to you
- Work with you to address any concerns you may have
- Determine how to price your property after reviewing comparable rentals
- Depending on your plan, evaluate your portfolio annually and analyze opportunities to make sure you aren’t leaving any money on the table
We know how to get your property rented quickly. In fact, we guarantee it (check out our vacancy filling guarantee here). Our robust marketing and leasing process and system tracks every tenant prospect we receive. We advertise your property on our website, yard signs, and the highest-ranking websites like Craigslist, Trulia, Hotpads, Zillow, and Rentals.com, among others. We are quick to follow-up with every prospect and show them the home the same day. We show properties during and after hours to get it rented faster.
Tenant screening is one of the biggest opportunities for DIY landlords to make a very costly mistake. It’s far too easy to make a poor tenant selection or inadvertently violate Fair Housing or local laws. This is where we can add incredible value and mitigate risk to your property. Our five-stage screening process is one of the best in the industry. Even with this incredibly thorough screening process, most applicants are screened within 2 business days.
Security deposits are collected and held in a qualified trust account by Sunnon Property Management for the duration of the lease. Security deposits are required to place a hold on a property and are collected in full at lease signing prior to move-in. Tenant charges and credits are accounted for throughout the duration of the lease and after the move-out inspection. Sunnon Property Management handles the refund of the security deposit to the tenant after the move out inspection within the timelines that the state of North Carolina stipulates.
We use automated software to prepare tenant leases. This allows us to quickly and accurately rent your property faster. Our leases incorporate the latest North Carolina statute changes and language to protect our owners. We offer flexibility in the lease writing process through the use of addendums. You can rest assured knowing all of our lease templates and addenda have been vetted by a licensed real estate attorney.
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- We manage properties in: