Maplewood, MN 55109
Our business is to provide our clients with management solutions that help their properties operate smoothly, increase in desirability and enhance investment value. That's why property owners throughout the area depend on us to help achieve their goals of property performance and profitability. Whether your properties are apartments, single family homes, or duplexes, our company ensures that your property is well managed to attract and retain tenants.
We manage properties in Saint Paul, Minneapolis, and the Twin Cities surrounding area. We also manage properties in Hudson, Prescott, River Falls and Western Wisconsin.
Property Management Fees
Our rates are competitive for what we do. Do not be confused by someone offering low rates but with lots of add-on charges. Our rates are simple:
- 8% of collected rent
- 50% of the first months rent as a placement fee (only if we place the tenant)
- No ad fees, no setup fees, etc.
Other great advantages to using Trikin Properties as your Property Management Company:
- We are paperless, all documents are available to your 24/7 on your owners' website
- Electronic payments - we can pay you electronically and tenants can pay rent online
- Marketing - your property will be visible on hundreds of websites - more exposure means a better chance of a great tenant
- Screening - we use one of the best screening providers in the Property Management business! Better screening means better tenants!
We also are a licensed general contractor. It is always YOUR CHOICE who you use for property repairs. We will always schedule the repairs with our standard fees. If you want us to handle the repairs, our maintenance company charges $39/hr. What is amazing is we have NO TRIP CHARGES, NO FUEL SURCHARGES, and we don't markup parts.
We know there are options on who manages your property. At Trikin Properties we will provide the personal attention your property deserves, at a price that protects your investment1
At Trikin Properties we understand the reasons you need us. You may be an investor who simply doesn't have the time it takes to devote to managing your properties. You may be an apartment owner, where having someone on call for repairs 24/7 is critical. No matter your situation, contact us and give Trikin Properties a chance to help!
- In business under this name: 3 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)