REI Property Management
Who We Are
As one of Minnesota's largest and most experienced property management companies, we have many advantages to offer you over the competition:
Years of experience – Having managed thousands of properties, leases and tenants over the years has provided us with unmatched experience in dealing with almost any situation that may be encountered when renting a property. REI founders Steve and Laura Rajavuori have managed their own personal rental properties for over 16 years.
Licensed professionals – Your property will be leased and managed by a professional licensed real estate agent. We are a licensed full-service real estate brokerage, and we are members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers and the National Association of Realtors.
Coverage for the ENTIRE Twin Cities area – and beyond! – We have licensed agents working all over the 9-county metro area and all of southeastern Minnesota, and we are rapidly expanding to other cities. Because each agent works in an area that is geographically close to them we are able to provide expertise and market knowledge for nearly every city and neighborhood!
Great exposure for your rental listing – Listings get great visibility from our Web site, which records over 15,000 unique hits per month! We also advertise on all the top paid and free rental web sites. We include all advertising costs in our one simple fee!
Personal connection – We assign one designated licensed agent to your property. That person will be the main contact for both you and the tenants, allowing them to get to know you and the property.
We conduct showings personally – The designated agent will personally conduct all showings to prospective tenants. We never use lockboxes and never allow unattended showings.
No hidden fees! – We charge one fee for finding a tenant and one monthly fee for management. That's it! No advertising fees, no upcharges for maintenance, no fees for direct deposit, no fees for sending tax documents – nothing else!
No upcharge for maintenance – We do not employ maintenance staff, so we have nothing to gain financially from repairs. Instead, we arrange for repairs from a list of preferred vendors that are known to do good work for reasonable prices. You pay only the actual cost of the repair.
“A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau – As members of the BBB since 2007 we have consistently maintained positive relationships with our customers, as shown by our superior “A+” rating.
Tenant guarantee – if the tenant we place breaks the lease in the first six months of occupancy we will find new tenants at no charge to you!
The Twin Cities' leader! – We have managed over 2,500 properties throughout our history and we're continuing to grow. Our size and experience are unmatched!
What We Do
- Market Analysis
- Tenant Screening
- Leasing Documents
- Pre & Post Occupancy Inspections
- Lease Renewals
- Screening of Tenants
- Tenant Relations
- Coordinate Eviction Process
- Marketing of Units
- Rent Collection
- Conduct Property Inspections
- Computerized Statements to Owner
- Cost Control Recommendations
- Address Tenant Service Requests
Full Service Leasing - 100% of first month's rent
- Market property to prospective renters (includes all advertising and showing property)
- Process tenant application (including thorough background check)
- Sign lease with tenant
- Collect security deposit
- Manage tenant move-in, including filing move-in checklist to record property condition
Management - $100/month
- Collect monthly rent, including pursuing late payments
- Arrange and manage property repairs
- Enforcement of lease provisions
- Handle all communication with tenants including rent collection, maintenance and leasing issues
- Walk through property after move out, obtain necessary repairs and refund security deposit to tenants
- Provide monthly rent payments and financial statements to owner (including monthly and year-to-date accounting)
- Direct deposit of rent funds available
- Send annual required Certificate of Rent Paid to tenant
Cost Saver Leasing - 50% of first month's rent
- Includes all services of Full Service Leasing, except owner must procure renter (do your own advertising, take calls, do showings)
New Property Setup - $250
- Take over management of property that is already rented. Ongoing management is provided at standard fee for Management service.
- In business under this name: 14 years
- Company size: 20 to 50 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: