Touchstone Property Management, LLC
Bellport, NY 11713
At Touchstone we offer our 20+ years expertise and personalized techniques of managing your property. Our management concept is founded on professionalism, integrity, accountability, and quality services to maintain your property at the highest of standards. Our team focuses on providing homeowners with timely communication, easy to understand financial statements, and 24 hour support.
The successful management of a property begins with a successful transition of control. Touchstone will work closely with you to ensure efficient start-up and consistent delivery of service to your property. Touchstone will implement a customized plan of transition, in accordance to your needs.
Our services include:
- Mailing monthly common charge invoices with remittance envelopes.
- Processing monthly common charge receivables. All bank deposits are recorded via electronic bank file.
- Processing all account payables, coded to the various budgetary categories by the managing agent.
- Processing checks/invoices twice per month for Board signatures.
- Maintaining the financial books and records, e.g. annual audit.
- Developing an easy to read monthly financial report that could be viewed at any time via web portal. The financial report, at a minimum, will include balance sheet, arrears report, monthly budget analysis with variances, and year to date breakdown.
- Developing projected year end budget for Treasurer by November 15th with recommendations for board consideration.
- Logging all work order activity which will include date and time received, status/assignment, and completion date. All work orders will be processed to the various approved trades and or onsite maintenance staff.
- Coordinate various inspections pertaining to Code compliance, e.g. Fire Marshal inspection, Place of Assembly Permit.
- When necessary, obtain at the minimum 3 bids for Board consideration based on Board directive.
- Meet with the vendors to discuss any outstanding issues. Conduct periodic inspections of the pool equipment room.
- Conduct weekly inspection of common grounds.
- Meet with the staff personnel.
- Notify Board of any Risk Management issues and implement policy as directed by the Board.
- Provide continuity during the transition stage into new management.
- Correspond with the various owners on behalf of the Board.
- Return any phone messages from the weekend on Monday. All phone messages will be returned the same day if received before 4PM.
- Process House Rule Violations/fines as per the By-Laws.
- Monitor additional insured certificates from vendors, naming the Association.
- When necessary, implementing Hold Harmless/Indemnification forms.
- Obtain insurance quotes for D & O, Liability and Casualty.
- Develop and implement a schedule of tasks/assignments with expectations and deadlines for the onsite personnel with 30-day review.
- Attend monthly board meetings; process minutes.
- Process appropriate mailings for the Annual Meeting and Election.
- Provide web based portal for board members and homeowners.
- Provide 24 hour/365 day support and provide emergency contact phone number.
- Full offsite back office support working in conjunction with the onsite management office.
- Bookkeeper at the Touchstone office.
- Provide an onsite receptionist(s) if needed.
- Provide Maintenance persons if required.
At Touchstone, we understand that every property we manage is unique and we strive to create a customized management program based on a community’s needs that both the board and the homeowners can feel confident implementing.
- Touchstone is well established with 20+ years of HOA/Condominium property management experience.
- Touchstone has implemented a state of the art web based management software designed as an exciting tool to be used by both board members and homeowners to have 24/7, 365 day per year access to their accounts.
- Touchstone has a Certified Pool/Spa Operator through The National Swimming Foundation. With over 20 years of experience, you can be assured that your aquatic facility will be properly maintained.
- Touchstone is a proud member of the Communities Association Institute (CAI).
- In business under this name: 22 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Office (over 125,000 sqft)
- Vacation (5-19 units)
- Vacation (Over 20 units)
- Mobile Home Community ()
- Hotel or Resort ()
- We manage properties in: