Full Service Property Management
Seattle, WA 98178
The difference between a good property manager and bad property manager can be measured in 3 ways: return on investment; communication; and tenant screening. We know. We are landlords ourselves! That is why we have established this company as a "PM firm BY owners FOR owners"!!
Our unique business model, coupled with our competitive fee structure and over 30 years experience managing property means your investment property is in good hands. We only rent to good tenants, and that translates into dollars into your pocket!
We also offer in-house maintenance services. You don't have to use us, but if you do you will have the confidence of knowing the handyman working on your home does this 8 hours/day, 5 days a week using standard construction principles applicable to investment property.
Finally, we offer brokerage service. So when the time comes to sell, or if you wish to add to your portfolio, our team of trained real estate agents are there to help you get the best deal.
Give us a call or send us an email and we'll get back in touch with you shortly. We look forward to meeting you and serving your property management needs.
- In business under this name: 6 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: