South Lake Associates, Inc.
Seattle, WA 98103
South Lake Associates Property Management Group is dedicated to providing you with a professional full service property management experience and the expertise you expect from your Property Manager. We offer powerful marketing, effective tenant screening, collection of rent and the oversight of repairs. All together we provide professional tenant placement and quality property management. We lease and manage property exclusively in Greater Seattle and have detailed knowledge of rental market trends and an extensive understanding of landlord/tenant laws. These qualities combined allow us to protect your valuable assets and represent your best interests on a day to day basis. The South Lake Associates Property Management Group believes that we can save you a great deal of time, money and energy as a property owner; thereby enabling you to more fully enjoy the benefits of your investment. We look forward to meeting and exceeding your current management expectations!
- A CMA will be performed to determine and suggest market rents.
- Current leases will be reviewed to determine if rents are in line with market rents and market demand, and adjust wherever possible.
- All for rent listings are posted on our web site at Craigslist, and Flyers with pictures are attached to each listing and distributed throughout many online websites.
- A "For Rent" sign is posted in front of the property.
- Open Houses are held to generate maximum exposure and rent units immediately.
- Prior to showings, prospective tenants are pre-qualified over the telephone according to the restrictions of the property (pets, smokers) and an appointment to show the property is made. If interested, RHA applications are processed and verified.
- Credit and criminal background checks are made. Previous rental history and employment are verified.
- Comprehensive lease agreements are prepared and signed by all parties. Rental Housing Association forms are used for all documentation.
- Detailed inspections will be performed and all damage will be recorded and/or repaired.
- Depending on owners preference security deposits and pet deposits will be collected and deposited into a SLA's tenant deposits trust account. Tenant deposits shall not be applied towards last month's rent.
- Rent is collected on the first of each month and late fees of $50.00 will be assessed after the fifth of the month.
- Move In: An initial inspection is made with tenant upon move in, and damage report is filed with lease; interior inspections will continue if needed. Exterior drive-bys are more frequent to keep a watch over owner's assets.
- Hire, oversee, and approve all work orders for rental properties using licensed and bonded independent contractors from our supplier lists or owners if they have a specific preferences.
- Any payments related to the rental property, including insurance, utility billings, homeowner's dues, repairs and maintenance etc. are handled in accordance with the owner's instructions.
Statements & Deposits
- South Lake Associates Property Management Group uses accounting software which provides a detailed income and expense report for both monthly and yearly totals.
- Rental income can be mailed to the owner or deposited into your rental bank account.
Please call us for 5 star reviews from our property owners, they are happy to rave about our services... We have a proven track record of making owners happy and keeping their valuable assets fully leased with the return on investment they expect. We welcome the opportunity to gain your business to do the same for you!!!
- In business under this name: 14 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: