The Modern Renter
The Modern Renter is a group of dedicated individuals who provide outsourced services for the day-to-day management of your property rentals. We build custom technology and people systems to offload your workload in rental management.
There are many moving parts in operating rental properties. Each one can get tricky, time consuming, and costly! Our team builds technology systems and manages day-to-day activities to offload these chores from your workload.
— LOW FLAT-RATE FEE —
Whether it’s online payments or telephone support: we keep the lines of communication open.
- 24/7/365 phone support
- Custom property or portfolio website
- End-to-end online payments
- Multi-channel. Phone, Website, Email & Text
- Maintenance Help-desk and Scheduling
We qualify, screen and sign tenants, remotely. It’s the next-best-thing to being there.
- Website listings pages
- Photography and 3D virtual tours
- Background / credit screening
- Advertising with lead-management
- Scheduling and remote showings
YOUR BUSINESS. YOUR BRAND
We work for you, behind the scenes, promoting your business presence and brand.
- Customized Tenant/Lease Database
- Advertising & Physical Media
- Website, Emails and Applications
- Stationary & Materials
- Phone Communications
REPORTS & FINANCIALS
Numbers can help, but they can also obfuscate. Our reporting gives you quick, meaningful perspectives.
- Tenant Rent Rolls
- Income & Expense Statements
- Retention & Turnover
- Custom Reporting
- Realtime and PDF formats
HERE’S WHAT The Modern Renter MEANS FOR YOU
CUSTOMIZED: Don’t be forced into operating your business around a singular property management software. Instead, let us build custom solutions around you.
FLEXIBLE: Buy only the services you need, when you need them. Our managed on-demand offerings are delivered by a team of skilled and experienced virtual assistants.
GROWTH: Be fearless and don’t hesitate to add more units and customers to your portfolio. You’ve already got an organization helping you every step of the way.
- In business under this name: 7 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in:
- Boise City
- Cape Coral
- Coeur d'Alene
- Eau Claire
- Fort Lauderdale
- Green Bay
- Iron Mountain
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Moses Lake
- New Haven
- New York City
- Oklahoma City
- Palm Bay
- Port Angeles
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Yazoo City