- WRPS is determined to bring success to property owners, investors, and other individuals in the sale, purchase, and rental of real estate. We strive to be the best in residential management throu... View full company profile
- Citadel Property Management Corp. is a leading New York City based real estate brokerage and property management company servicing the New York City, Westchester, Connecticut and Miami Fl. View full company profile
- AR Property Services, LLC is a national real estate investor that specializes in property management, maintenance and investing in cash flowing, multi-family residential real estate. View full company profile
- Established property management company looking to add cost cutting solutions for current property owners. We have made investments and relationships with vendors and equipment which allows us to... View full company profile
- KWA Group offers customized, real estate, management services for shopping plazas, business and physician offices, real estate foundations and trusts, and community/homeowner associations. We ar... View full company profile
As of 2008, the rental vacancy rate in Hartford stood at 7%, relatively low compared to the rest of the country. There are about 491,640 housing units, averaging $257,000 in value, 31% of which are occupied by renters. The rent to price ratio in Hartford is 0.4%, slightly higher than the Connecticut average. For 21% of Hartford tenants, 30% or more of their income goes to paying rent.
Hartford has a population of 1,186,761, comprised of 458,489 households, with on average 2 members per household. Out of approximately 646,546 people in the civilian workforce, 607,875 (94%) were employed in 2008. 88% of the population 25 and older has earned a high school diploma, with 34% holding a 4 year college degree.