Real Property Management LoneStar
Austin, TX 78731
As a property owner you need a trusted Austin property management company that has the resources and experience to protect your investment and get you the best return possible from that investment. Real Property Management has over 25 years of experience and is one the leaders in Austin and Round Rock, TX property management. With over 200 offices nationwide throughout the United States and Canada, Real Property Management Lone Star is one of the fastest growing names in property management in Austin.
Regardless of the type of property you own, Real Property Management Lonestar in Austin TX has the expertise to make the most rental revenue from your properties. Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff of managers, leasing agents and maintenance technicians will work hard to maintain your tenants and assure you that they are consistently reliable. The Austin property management experts at Real Property Management Lonestar will always keep your property in its optimum condition whether you own single homes, multiple homes, multi-family homes, apartment complexes, or large institutionally owned properties.
Here is a partial list of the services that will be provided to Lease and manage your property:
- Coordinate all marketing activities and show your property until it gets leased. We will advertise your property on paid and free Internet sites, our National and local Website, place a yard sign and list it on Multiple Listing Service (MLS). We offer a very competitive commission for agents who bring us good applicants.
- Screen applicants by running a full credit, eviction, criminal, terrorist, sex offender, employment and rental history background check.
- Handle the lease negotiation and signing and place the tenant in your property.
- Collect the rent and forward it to you on a monthly basis (if required we provide owner payments on the 10th, 20th and last day of the Month). We also share any late fees with the owner on a 50/50 basis.
- Provide a monthly accounting statement and annual 1099 for your tax preparation. All your property information is available through your “owner web portal”.
- Provide 4 inside and outside inspections annually to maintain the integrity of your property and verify the tenant is compliant with the lease. We believe these inspections are vital to effective property management and are core to our service.
- If any maintenance issues arise we will address with our qualified personnel; we also provide 24/7 emergency maintenance service, a Texas Property Code requirement.
- In business under this name: 6 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- We manage properties in: