NextDoor Property Management
Welcome to NextDoor Property Management in San Antonio!
If you own a residential investment home and are looking for a professional management company, look no further! We provide full management services, including marketing, tenant screening, leasing, maintenance, and accounting.
If you are looking to rent a home, we have a top-notch inventory of single family homes for lease. When you rent from us, you can be assured of a high-level of professionalism with quick maintenance response. If you qualify, we would love to have you as a tenant in one of our properties. In our yearsof servicing this area, we have taken pride in personalized service to our owners, tenants, customers and clients.
San Antonio Board of Realtors®
Leasing is an option for many home owners who are unable or unwilling to sell in the current market.
By utilizing the MLS, San Antonio’s Multiple Listing Service, all of San Antonio and outlying communities view your property. The Military Housing Referral Office taps into the military population of San Antonio providing a greater opportunity for your property. We further spotlight your property by using signs, flyers and the internet to get your property rented.
Tenant Screening and Selection
We take pride in our tenants! NextDoor Property Management provides employment verification, contacts past landlords, and runs a criminal background check and a National credit report. Our property manager thoroughly instructs tenants regarding their responsibilities and obligations to the property. This leads to a well-maintained property and good tenant relations.
Comparative Rental Analysis
Price your property correctly with a rental analysis (CRA)— A rental analysis compares your property against similar rental properties in the area to find the best market value. We will advise you on any practical changes and improvements that will help you attain your maximum rental value and attract a quality tenant.
NextDoor Property Management completes a comprehensive move-in property survey with digital pictures before the lease is signed. Following new tenant occupation, we follow up with a 6 month property survey to see how the property is being maintained. Also property surveys are implemented preceding contract renewal to protect property value. When the tenant vacates the property, a thorough move-out survey is completed to compare with previous surveys.
Maintenance and Repair Services
We do not charge a service fee!
We use all independent contractors for painting, cleaning, replacements and repairs. There are no markups on repairs or supplies. Our price is your price and we pass all discounts on to you, the owner. NextDoor Property Management knows what every repair should cost and the acceptable time for completion. We scrutinize and review every bill.
NextDoor Property Management provides a 24 hour emergency service to protect your property. We handle the emergencies so you don’t have to.
- Initial Setup Fee - $0
- Repair Service Fee - $0
- Competitive Management fees
- Multiple Property Discounts
- A leasing fee is charged when we place a tenant
- Management fees are tax-deductible!
Lowest Vacancy Rate
Vacancies are costly, so we make every effort to minimize vacant time. We monitor lease expiration dates and will not lease month-to-month without increasing the rent. This gives us the opportunity to renegotiate rent during lease renewal. NextDoor Property Management feels that if your property isn’t making money for you then it should not make money for us. There is no management fee any time your property is vacant.
- Accurate and complete records are kept for each property.
- Industry Standard Record keeping is used.
- Every month you get an itemized statement and copies of all receipts and invoices
- Yearly, we send a complete year-end statement and Form 1099 to simplify your tax preparation and comply with all IRS regulations.
Rent Collection and Disbursements
- Rent is due on the 1st and is considered late if received after the 3rd.
- Eviction notices are delivered immediately, if rent becomes delinquent. (We have a very effective rent collection policy.) Should the tenant fail to make immediate arrangements for rent payment, eviction proceedings are initiated. We follow through and report the incident to the National Credit Bureau.
- We process rent proceeds promptly. Rent proceeds and monthly statements are usually completed and triple-checked by the 10th.
- Take advantage of Direct Credit to process your proceeds faster.
Investment and Selling Assistance
NextDoor Property Management stays current on residential market conditions to provide you the best return on your investment. We are familiar with many established and potential property owners who are seeking to invest in residential real estate. Selling to your current tenant reduces costs and increases your net profit.
- In business under this name: 5 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- We manage properties in: