PMI East Lyme
Serving All of Southeast Connecticut - Single Family / Multi-Family / Short-Term / Commercial
PMI East Lyme is a full-service real estate asset management company that provides professional property management. Providing owners with the highest quality property management services using state-of-the-art technology to keep them informed of how their investments are doing in real time, while providing tenants of these properties access to maintenance requests and billing.
PMI East Lyme is dedicated to providing our clients with excellent customer service by maximizing owner profitability while preserving their investment in real estate. At PMI East Lyme, we make property management, manageable!
Our office is locally owned and independently operated. We are part of a larger franchise that has been perfecting and changing the property management industry for over 20 years. The experience PMI has gained worldwide... truly reflects within our service offerings on a local level.
The key to our success is not only providing prompt, friendly and professional services to our property owners and their tenants, but also understanding that your property is an important investment in your future as well as ours. We not only strive to increase the value of your asset over time, but we also help you set the maximum rent possible so each month you grow in your investment.
Our Brand Promise:
- Effective Communication: With tens of thousands of clients doing business with PMI, we manage a large volume of communication every day.
- Honesty / Integrity: To us the greatest evidence of honesty/integrity is that our clients refer us to family and friends.
- Accurate Accounting: By processing millions of accounting transactions every year. We get it right!
- Availability Of Management: We’re a part of your community and available to you! Call us anytime.
Our pricing structure ensures that we don't make money, until you are. Our fee's begin once we get a tenant on a lease - not before!
READY: With over 20,000 properties under management, PMI is the expert in residential property management. During the READY process, we analyze and inspect your property thoroughly, making recommendations for ideal marketability. From there, we gather professional property photos, display the needed signage, and engage the use of lock boxes to maximize showings. Once that is set up, we advertise on the PMI Syndicated Network, both locally and nationally.
SELECT: Once the property is ready, we SELECT a qualified tenant to lease your property. We start this step with a professional showing system that includes self-showing and 24/7 online access backed by a driver’s license and credit card requirement. Applicants will then be taken through our advanced screening process which uses industry-best technology to properly screen each applicant. At PMI, we never lose sight of getting the lease signed and the property occupied.
PROTECT: Managing your property through industry leading accounting, maintenance, and communication will PROTECT your assets into the future. We ensure on-time rent collection and a promise to manage a property as if it’s our own. Property owners can rest-assured knowing that they will get their funds by the 10th working day of each month, receive expense reports, and a monthly accounting statement along with tax statements. If there is any maintenance required, we’ve got you covered. Our licensed and insured vendors will take care of it.
RENEW: The result of READY, SELECT, PROTECT is a quality tenant who will RENEW their lease and enhance the return on your investment. The renewal process starts 90 days in advance. We analyze the tenant’s payment performance, assess the property’s condition and conduct a market analysis (for any updates on the rental price). When the property is renewed, we bring the property back to PROTECT. If a new tenant is required, we READY the property again.
Our promise to you is that you will receive excellent communication and support through the transition process. You will find open and transparent communication about all aspects of management as we strive to preserve your community through daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. Annually we will provide survey results and issues with you so we can work together to maintain a long lasting, healthy, and productive relationship between your Board of Directors and PMI.
We do more than just collect rent
- PROPERTY MARKETING: We work to quickly find the right tenant for your home and use our proven marketing methods to attract high-quality applicants.
- TENANT SCREENING: Every application undergoes careful screening, with background and financial checks designed to keep your interests protected.
- RENT COLLECTION: Getting your rent payment on time shouldn't be a guessing game. We handle all billing and get your money to you on time.
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE: We know how to keep your property in optimal condition. We handle all maintenance requests and coordinate repairs for you.
- FINANCIAL REPORTING: We provide full visibility and monthly reports for your property. Access your account any time through the 24/7 Online Owner Portal.
- PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: Our regular in-person inspections allow us to identify potential problems in advance & keep your home healthy.
- EVICTIONS: If a tenant relationship ever takes a turn for the worse, we can process the eviction for you & minimize its impact on your bottom line.
- LEGAL COMPLIANCE: We monitor the laws and insurance regulations that impact your home & work to ensure that your property is legally compliant.
- HOME WATCH: For owners of second homes who want the security of knowing their home is being watched and cared for while they are away.
- In business under this name: 11 years
- Company size: 50+ employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Vacation (1 unit)
- Vacation (2-4 units)
- Vacation (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: