Levey Miller Maretz, LLC
Community Association Management Services
24 Hours On Call - Emergency Service
This service is provided to clients to assist in situations that threaten individual or community property. Levey Miller Maretz facilitates the appropriate response to emergency situations. You can contact us at 203-387-9700, our regular number and our after-hours emergency number.
- Perform routine property inspections.
- Arrange site review with reserve study analyst.
- On request - arrange and attend contract walks for all capital improvement projects.
- Obtain Bids and negotiate for contracts for Association
- Communicate with Owners/Board members to understand their issues and find appropriate solutions.
- Issue work orders and monitor contractor performance to make sure work is completed promptly and to the satisfaction of the Owner / Board.
- Issue notices of violations of Association rules and regulations.
- Preparation and disbursement of written documents.
Communications & Community Service
- Prepare Board reports
- Board meeting preparation and attendance.
- Provide website access for payments and work orders.
- Provide effective communications, emails and phone calls returned in a timely manner.
- Engage and work with committees to assist the Board of Directors / Owners.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget.
- Account for assessments and all other charges due by Owners.
- Maintain checking and savings accounts in the name of the Association.
- Notification of any delinquencies; proper action taken to collect delinquent assessments.
- Disbursement of assessments collected for recurring expenses as stated in the budget.
- Provide accurate monthly and year-end financial reports.
- Assist in annual audit of Association with a CPA.
Working closely with an association and board is the key to a successful relationship. This relationship is our focus to make each and every owners investment a good one.
Rental Property Services
- Diligent rent collection.
- Periodic visual inspections.
- Recommendations on ways to better protect yourself from liability.
- Recommendations on ways to save money.
- Distribution of collected rent to pay your property's monthly expenses.
- Detailed accounting reports emailed regularly.
- Complete property maintenance service and scheduling.
- 24/7 on call staff available to you and your tenants.
- Supervision over unlawful detainer actions and evictions.
- Rental of vacant units and all aspects of maximizing the income on the property.
Commercial Leasing and Sales
- Marketing and working to Sell or Lease property for owners
- Follow through on all aspects of offer through to the closing
- Full broker and salesperson workforce for maximum exposure
- Usage of all internet and onsite tools to maximize exposure
We would be more than happy to provide you with a free proposal for your property or community. Contact us today!
- In business under this name: 60 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Office (over 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (over 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (under 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (over 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (under 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (over 125,000 sqft)
- We manage properties in: