Denver, CO 80237
Why Top Properties?
Top Properties was formed with one thing in mind, delivering quality service to our clients and protecting or clients homes. We have combined extensive knowledge of the intricacies of property management industry with the needed experience in construction services that will keep your home in great shape over the years.
Highlights of our service
- No upfront fees
- Our Service is tax deductable
- We can keep our prices low for our clients because we only focus on higher rent homes
- With both 10+ years in property management and 10+construction we have encountered any issues that may arise and have a team of qualified professionals to guide you through any situation
- No maintenance mark ups!
Our Focus Allows Us To Provide Great Service!
Our focus allows us to better serve our clients. What we don't do is equally as important as what we do. We do not manage homes that rent for under $1500 as over our 10+ years of experience we have noticed that at or above this price point gives us a better pool of prospective tenants to place in your property. We do not manage apartment buildings or HOA's like other property management companies do because we are only property managers not community managers and only focus on bringing our clients the best service for their home. We are rental investors as well and will treat your home as if it was our own!
We Are Focused on Maintenance!
Rental properties take on more wear and tear than your average home. This is why we are heavily focused and invested in our maintenance department. Below are just some of the reasons that our maintenance department will benefit you.
- We learn everything we can about your home-From the moment you join the Top Properties team we go hard to work for you. Are first step is checking in your home. This is a very important and time consuming step. We go through your whole homeland we mean everywhere, under cabinets, crawl spaces, attics, etc. We only use HD video to document the condition of your home so if there is ever any questions of tenant caused damage we have more than enough evidence to back up our claims. During this process we are also looking for issues with your home that we may cause long term damage that we may be able to prevent.
- We keep our maintenance costs low- By being ready for any circumstance we are prepared to save you money. Our maintenance vehicle are stocked with anything your home may need and this saves up time and by doing that we can save you money! We have a qualified network of vendors that we have worked with closely over the past 10 years and have developed strong relationships that benefit our clients by keeping cost low with top vendors.
Other Benefits of Our Service
- We minimize the time that your home will be vacant. Upon signing us as your property manager we immediately kick into full gear and have a sign in your yard and have your property marketed all over the internet and have your property rented out within 30 days or you do not pay our placement fee. If your tenant decides to move at the end of their lease we have your property marketed and shown for the last 30 days of the tenants lease, ensuring you a speedy transition in between renters.
- Tenant screening. As your property manager we will fully screen all of the applicants for your property before they call you to discuss the applicant. One of the most important things we can do for you as your property manager is to put the right tenant in your property the first time. We thoroughly check their background for criminal offences that may come up and also a complete check of their employment history that is verified in person by your property manager.
- Full documentation of the condition of your property. Our first job as your property manager is to check your home into our system. This is a very important and time consuming task. We inspect both the inside and exterior of your home and document everything in full HD video. This is very important process, once we place a tenant into the property for you to be able to justly charge for any damage to the property at the end of the lease we must be able to prove that the damage was caused by the tenant. Or check in process is second to none. We catalog as much information as possible to make anything that comes up in the future about your home no more than a click away.
- Rent collection. As your property manager we make this as streamlined of a process as possible. We offer our tenants the ability to pay online for free as to give them no reason why rent can not be paid on time. In the event that rent is not paid on time we property document the entire process and begin making phone calls to secure your rental payment. If your tenant has not paid after our conversations we physically go to the home and post a tree day notice letting them know that the rent must be paid. We do all this to insure your prompt payment and to fully document the process correctly in case further legal action is necessary.
- Accounting. We provide you with both monthly and yearly statements so you know exactly where your money is going. These statement help you access the profit of your investment over the month or year and help us to analyze how we can make your investment even more profitable. In between statements you have access any information you may need through your owners portal that links you directly into our software and lets you see all of your past statements, all invoices for your property and answer any other questions you may have regarding your finances.
- Maintenance. Our service is focused on maintenance and have made every effort to bring cost down for our clients in this department. Maintaining your home over the long term is our main focus besides keeping your home fully rented. With over 10 years experience in the construction industry and our in house maintenance staff we a ready for any challenges that may arise with your home. Our focus is on preventative maintenance so we can protect your home needing special maintenance appointments, but if something does arise you can feel confident that our 24/7 maintenance department has seen this issue before and can address it in the most time sensitive and cost effective way possible.
- Evictions. Even with the most elaborate tenant screening and our effective rent collection techniques evictions still do rarely happen. This is the last resort for both you as the owner and us as the property manager but in certain instances can be the best course of action on the tenant. Evictions can be tricky based on the circumstances, but our professional property managers are here to guide you through the process and make sure they are performed timely and correctly. In the case of an eviction this is when our in house maintenance team really can make a huge difference in making the transition and removal of the previous tenant as speedy and cost effective as possible. We are rental owners as well and like to help or clients as much as possible through this tough process.
- In business under this name: 6 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: