Keyrenter Property Management Denver
Denver, CO 80211
You may find yourself in a position where you aren’t ready to sell your house, and wonder if you can save some money by managing it on your own. As landlord, you are responsible for maintenance, making sure bills are paid, complying with local and federal laws, screening tenants, finding vendors, taking after hours phone calls, showing the unit, and many more mundane tasks. You most likely have experienced this firsthand if you have one or more properties that you are currently renting or leasing.
What if we told you that you didn’t have to do any of that and could still reap the benefits of renting your properties? This is possible with Keyrenter! Save valuable time, money, and other resources with our proven strategy for property management.
- In business under this name: 12 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: