Highland Realty & Management, Inc
Property management is the core of our business. Since 1984 we’ve been living and working nearby and helping to meet the needs of our neighbors and want-to-be area residents. We’re located in Westminster and service clients in the northwest and northern suburbs of Denver.
We don’t believe in hidden costs, padding repair bills, or nickel-and-diming you, the homeowner. We do believe in transparent communications and treating people honestly, ethically, and fairly in all our business dealings.
We are hands-on, personal, and professional with how we handle your property, your investment. Highland is here to guide you in navigating the process of leasing your property and make your life easier.
Highland Realty manages single family homes, condominiums, townhouses, duplexes and triplexes throughout the North Metro area. Our clients range from individuals with one property to investment firms owning multiple properties. No matter the size of your investment, our professional real estate staff has the expertise to help you optimize your revenue potential.
We offer two levels of property management services.
Property Leasing Service/One Time Fee
- Advertise your rental on popular online sites
- Post Highland Realty branded property for lease sign complete with color brochures
- Show your property and screen/qualify tenant prospects
- Execute a residential lease agreement that is specific to Colorado laws and statutes
Full Service Property Management
- Leasing service as described above
- Collect monthly rent
- Supervise maintenance calls with no additional fees or up charges
- Enforce provisions of lease
- Provide comprehensive monthly statement
- Issue year end statement and 1099
Because property management is our main business, we are able to tailor and build a custom management solution to suit your individual needs.
- In business under this name: 34 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: