Flat Fee Landlord
Washington, DC 20006
At Flat Fee Landlord, we provide our customers with high-quality property management services personalized for their unique needs. Our property managers are available to take your emergency requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff members are professional, courteous, efficient, and here to serve you.
Property Management Services for Owners
- Provide an initial consultation and review of our services
- Collect all monthly rents and security deposits
- Conduct random and routine property inspections during tenant occupancy
- Conduct videotaped property inspection at the beginning and end of lease
- Provide 24-hour online emergency service
- Provide customized monthly reports (profit & loss, etc.)
- Provide customized year-end reports (profit & loss, 1099 form for Federal Income purposes, etc.)
- Provide access to your account online
- Provide electronic payment
- The option of Home Warranty*
Services Provided to Tenants
- Electronic rent payment system
- 24-hour online request availability for emergency repairs/issues
- Web-based maintenance request system that increases response time and efficiency
- Payment history reported to credit bureaus (Paying on time will help improve your credit. Not paying on time may potentially harm your credit.)
Get started in 3 simple steps:
Step 1 - Fill out the Free Rental Analysis Form or Call our office and speak to a local Property Advisor regarding renting and managing your rental property. Our experienced advisor will answer all of your questions and help you choose the right service plan for you!
Step 2 - Your Property Advisor will email you a property management agreement via DocuSign for a safe and convenient electronic signature. Electronically sign the agreement and watch the magic unfold.
Step 3 - Sit back and relax. Your property advisor will immediately get to work on your property and keep you posted along the way. We'll set up your landlord portal and begin marketing your property (or get in touch with your existing tenants if your property is already rented). Life just got easier.... because, you've got a Property Manager for that!
- In business under this name: 10 years
- Company size: 50+ employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- We manage properties in: