Onyx Management Group
Southampton, PA 18966
Onyx Management Group, Inc. is a full service property management company currently servicing residential and commercial properties throughout Greater Philadelphia, Bucks County and Montgomery County. With our highly detailed approach to overseeing properties of any size, we provide our clients with the benefit of ownership without the burden; dedication to our clients has been a major factor in our success.
Property Management Services
We provide a full range of property management services to our clients. We can also provide other property management services at your request.
- Liaison for tenant relations and correspondence
- Offer market analysis & advertising strategies
- Provide MLS listings and cooperation with all participating Brokers
- Conduct showings, thorough tenant screenings, and create rental agreements
- Guaranteed tenants
- Collections of monthly rents, utilities, late fees & all other assessments
- Evictions & resolution of any legal matter
- Perform inspections upon tenant move-ins & move-outs
- Enforcement of Rules and Regulations
- 24-Hour Emergency services
- Recurring and Preventative Maintenance
- Allow tenants to request maintenance and report issues online
- Capital Improvements
- Hiring of Sub-contractors
- Grant owner/tenant web access
- Offer optional online bill/rent pay
- Provide direct deposit for owner income
- Video Taped and High-quality photo of Property Inspections
- Monthly Income and Expense Reports
- Budget Plan and Analysis
- Tenant updates & property ledgers
- Direct deposits of owner income
- Assistance in property license, insurance & permit renewal
- Landscaping, maintenance & snow removal
- Annual financial statements & release of 1099s
For over 15 years, Onyx Group has been successful in the property management industry; managing 1000+ units in Philadelphia, Bucks County and Montgomery County, ranging from studio apartments to multi-family high rises and commercial buildings.
Our roots began in Onyx Realty which quickly grew into Onyx Management Group, then merged with Onyx Capital Management to help broaden and expand our services, which includes a general construction team. The office staff is experienced and friendly.
Onyx’s staff is broken down into departments ranging from service and repairs, utility inquiries, billing, bookkeeping, collections, and so on. For client and tenant convenience, we provide web-based software to access financial reports and unit inquiries, and allow rental payment and invoice payments with a few simple steps. Paper statements are also sent to clients by the 20th of each month.
All fees are processed through our website using PayPal; however, we are currently working on alternative methods to provide additional options. Additionally, work orders are submitted through the website and promptly emailed to our repairs and service department. Orders are filed by individual unit and homeowners contact information, allowing the proper vendor to contact the unit right away. Emergencies are serviced within 12 hours, others within 48 hours.
We pride ourselves on keeping and enforcing a rather strict collections policy to produce the best results. This policy allows 2 months of outstanding payments with payment arrangement available; however, if the homeowner or tenant falls behind more than 2 months a 30-day collection notice is issued and we file for collections. All legal proceedings that follow are conducted by Onyx on your behalf.
Onyx Group is fully licensed and insured; policy details are available upon request. All staff members undergo criminal and background checks, and have had at least 3 years of management experience prior to joining the Onyx team. Additional staff information is available on our website contact page. Our staff includes three licensed Pennsylvania Real Estate Brokers who are members of the Bucks County Board of Realtors, North Association of Realtors (NERI), and the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Community Associations Institute (CAI). Our staff is diversified and is fluent in English, Spanish, Russian, and Ukrainian.
- In business under this name: 23 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- We manage properties in: