DeHaven Real Estate & Property Management Corporation
We at DeHaven Real Estate & Property Management Corporation are paid for our results not efforts.
Asset and Facility Management is what DeHaven Property Management Corporation excels in. Currently we manage over 600 single family income properties, Apartment buildings, Condominium Associations, and Commercial Retail Centers as well as Professional Office Buildings. What separates DeHaven Property Management Corporation from it's competition is our dedication to detail on all of our clients investments. We are so confident in our approach we invite you to contact any of our clients for references as it relates to our successful approach to their own experience with our company. Our extensive knowledge and contacts enable our clients to maximize their own portfolios to the fullest profit potential.
What you can expect from DeHaven Property Management Corporation is a very honest and candid approach to Asset Management. We are so confident in our services that all our Management Contracts have a mutual no fault ninety day cancellation clause. This enables our clients to have the security of being in control of their own properties at all times.
Our fee's vary from property to property depending on the scope and size of the asset. We welcome you to contact our office for a specific quote.
Here is is an brief overview of our services.
Leasing & Property Management Specialists
We Specialize In Managing Single-Family Residences, Condominium Associations, Home Owner's Association and Apartment Buildings through out the State of Michigan. With over 25 years of experience, we strive to provide quality service to landlords and tenants. We take care of everything from moving-in to moving-out of the leasing process so you don't have to as well as oversee the rent collection and maintenance of your property while it is tenant occupied.
Prospective Tenant Screening
One of the most important aspects of a successful rental experience is selecting quality tenants. We accomplish this by including the following procedures in our leasing process:
- A detailed credit history is obtained for the prospective tenant.
- Previous landlords are contacted for references.
- Employment and income are verified.
- Our screening process includes criminal background checks.
- Our lease agreement was developed by attorneys who specialize in real estate and landlord-tenant law.
- Financial statements are generated each month detailing all income and expenses.
- At year end, summary statements are generated to make your tax preparation painless.
- We oversee all maintenance issues regarding your property.
- We have a staff on-call 24 hours-a-day to address any emergencies that may arise.
- We obtain competitive pricing on all maintenance work performed.
- We eliminate the headache associated with planned and un-planned maintenance for your rental property.
- It is our goal to create a mutually comfortable and trusted working relationship with owners.
- If you are unsatisfied with our service for any reason, you may cancel our contract with a 90 day notice.
- In business under this name: 38 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: