National Real Estate Management Group
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
National Real Estate Management Group is a full service brokerage, construction, and property management company partnering with investors to manage a broad range of real estate investment needs. We focus on investment strategies and projects that yield favorable outcomes for the investor and the community.
We employ a multi-faceted approach to managing your real estate investments, allowing us to serve as a “one-stop-shop” for our clients.
We understand the needs of investors today and provide access to real estate and construction services to ensure the success, quality, and longevity of your investments.
Our full service approach allows for a seamless, stress-free solution that creates a bridge between the various requirements to successfully manage any investment. Our results have proven that our unique approach has established ongoing partnerships between National Real Estate Management Group and our clients.
Our team of real estate professionals works together to assist you in managing and maintaining your properties. We are highly trained and have extensive property management experience for the markets we serve.
Some of the services we provide includes:
- Rent Collection
- Individualized Reporting
- CAM Reconciliations and Collection
- Lease Estoppels
- Lease Abstracting
- Negotiating Leases and Renewals
- Lead Management and Tenant Screening
- RFP and Bid Evaluations
- Capital Improvement Project Oversight
At NREMG, we’re there to represent the busy, full time professional, domestic or international investor, and new or seasoned investor looking for guidance or assistance. We manage your real estate investments and provide oversight so you don’t have to! At NREMG, we manage the entire process for you. Let us know how we can help you.
For more information about our services, visit our website at www.nremg.com or call us at 833-GO-NREMG.
- In business under this name: 5 years
- Company size: 20 to 50 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: