Cherry Hill Real Estate | Aspect Properties
Rochester, MI 48307
Cherry Hill Real Estate | Aspect Properties was founded with the idea of excellent customer service. With over 20 years of combined experience in residential and commercial real estate, Aspect Properties can provide you with the ultimate solutions for your investments
We deal directly with prospects and tenants, saving you time and worry over marketing your rentals, collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints, and even pursuing evictions. Aspect Properties brings its know-how and experience to your property, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your investment is in good hands.
We minimize tenant turnover and its leasing and vacancy expense by developing strong landlord tenant relationships based on expeditious response to tenant concerns and cheerful customer services.
We put our clients first and we look forward to assisting you with all your management and real estate needs.
- Enjoy ownership without all the headaches
- The option not to sell until maximum market potential is available
- To optimize relationships, service and profitability
- To build lifetime relationships with our customers
- Service with integrity
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Conduct our business and ourselves in an honest, ethical and trustworthy manner
- Grow with innovation and creativity
- Treat everyone with care and respect
Thorough Property Evaluation
- Establish your propertys fair market value
- Assess each propertys condition and recommend needed repairs and decorating changes
Careful Tenant Screening and Selection
- Conduct thorough reference checks through credit reports, former landlords and employers
- Collect rent every month
- Take quick action should delinquencies occur in prompt payment of rent
- Your tenants answer to us when firmness is required; you are spared uncomfortable confrontations
- An initial inspection is done with each tenant?s move in
- Conduct routine periodic inspections
- When tenants move out, a move out inspection is conducted
- We maintain photos on all properties to verify condition
- We are on call for those emergency repairs
- Advertise properties through many different types of media. Each property has special advertising needs. Sources we utilize are our Listing Flyer, our Web Site, Craigslist.org, Realtor dot com, MoveinMichigan dot com, as well as the Multi Listing Service available to all real estate professionals.
- Schedule turn over preparations
- Obtain bids when necessary
- Schedule necessary maintenance either through our on staff maintenance department or through our stable of extremely talented and honest group of vendors.
- Respond quickly, efficiently and effectively to perform any maintenance or repair work required for your property
- Investigate who is responsible for the cost of repair and make sure to bill the tenant where necessary.
In assuming our management responsibilities we work with the client to define goals. The scope and experience of our staff allows you to have a specialized team at work on your property's needs. As a result, you will not find an organization more qualified to handle both the operational and financial management of your property's physical and financial assets.
- In business under this name: 8 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Office (over 125,000 sqft)
- We manage properties in: