iRent Property Management
Rocklin, CA 95765
Our services include:
Cleaning and Maintenance
As each property is turned over, a certain amount of cleaning and maintenance is generally required before keys are handed over to a new tenant. iRent works with contractors and individuals who have a proven reputation to turn over real estate in "move-in ready" condition. We diligently work to give each property owner the most accurate and reasonable quote to perform necessary work on the property prior to our marketing efforts. As a home owner, you can rest assure that your investment will look and show wonderfully without having to do any work on your end.
During Tenancy... Tenants are asked to contact iRent any time, day or night, with maintenance requests or concerns. We will respond in the quickest time possible and will contact the home owner if additional direction or consent is needed. At least once a month a property manager will drive by your property to make sure everything looks as it should.
In order to reach a prospective resident or tenant, today's property manager has many more media avenues to market each property than ever before. Here are a few examples of how iRent effectively markets our clients properties:
- For Lease Sign: A professional looking sign is placed at the residence with our contact information.
- Word of Mouth: Our property managers are licensed Realtors with many contacts in the industry. We are constantly in the real estate scene, networking with many different people so we can to get the word out about our rental availability.
- Social Media: Like us on Facebook! Our rental properties get the spotlight on our Facebook page and will be posted to the wall for all friends to see.
- Internet Searchability: A very professional electronic flyer with pictures and text will be created immediately to showcase the best features of the particular rental property. This flyer will be uploaded and showcased on over 20 sites such as Craigslist, Zillow, and Postlets.
- iRent Website: Each rental property in our portfolio is placed on our website under the "For Rent" tab. The page will display pictures of the property and basic information about the home. Viewers are encouraged to fill out an application online and one of our property managers will contact the applicant within 1 hour of receipt of such submitted application.
Applicant Screening and Set-up
All applicants are asked to fill out an application on-line or can request one sent to them via postal mail if they do not have Internet access. Once the application is completed and returned to us, we screen the applicant using industry and legally acceptable measures. iRent then determines if they are qualified to rent the particular property. If all goes well, we will notify the property owner and the applicant of the good news.
Set-Up... Tenants are given a tenant packet that includes information needed to switch utilities, contact information for iRent, and other items required for a smooth transition into their new home. A pre-move in inspection is conducted with the tenant and all deposits and rent payments are collected before keys are turned over.
iRent gets you paid! Rent payments are due at the beginning of each month, by the 5th at the latest. We quickly turn around payments to our home owners via a trusted and secured automatic deposit directly into the account they specify. Taking it one step further we will send a monthly statement that details the home owners account history year to date. This includes any maintenance performed, rents deposited, and property management fees.
In iRent history, we can honestly say that we have never had to evict a tenant that we have placed in a property. We certainly screen all applicants and find qualified renters for each property. If an eviction must occur, you can rely on us to follow the proper procedures to get the tenant lawfully removed from the property in a safe and efficient manner.
On the other hand, tenants come and go as time passes and we will follow our procedures when the time comes to turn over the property. Requiring no work on the home owner's end, except for consent in some areas, we will handle pre-move out inspections, deposit returns, cleaning, and maintenance to get your investment ready for the next resident.
- In business under this name: 10 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- We manage properties in: