Pierman Property Management
Citrus Heights, CA 95611
Who We Are
We are a husband and wife team, each with over 10 years of experience in residential property management. We specialize in the management of single family homes throughout the greater Sacramento area, with a focus on Citrus Heights, Orangevale, Fair Oaks, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Granite Bay. We are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service and measure our success by the satisfaction of our clients. Our online reviews reflect this commitment, are among the highest for property management companies in the region. As a small business we are able to offer the most competitive rates, but more importantly we are confident that you will not find a better service elsewhere at any price point. We take a proactive approach to managing your property, offer better communication, are more detailed in our work, and offer unique services that simply aren't being offered elsewhere.
How We Are Different
- Greater Advertising: Ads are posted on all of the major platforms, including Craigslist, Trulia, Zillow, and Hot Pads. Ads are well-written, include professional grade photos, and inquiries are responded to quickly.
- Flexible Availability: Early Morning, evening, weekend and holiday showings available as needed. We are dedicated to limiting your vacancy by renting the property quickly to well-qualified tenants.
- Careful Tenant Screening: We pull a full credit report, criminal background report, eviction search, verify income (must make 3 times the rent), and contact previous landlords for rental verifications.
- Thorough Inspections: Move in and move out inspections include detailed checklist, and hundreds of photographs of the entire property. We also perform periodic inspections and drive-bys during the tenancy.
- Emailed Monthly Statements and Direct Deposit: Funds are paid to owners during the first week of every month and accompanied by an emailed financial statement.
- Better communication: You will always be kept in the loop and will never find surprises on your financial reports.
- Free Lock Re-keying Between Each Tenancy: We take key control very seriously. We re-key all locks between tenants at no charge to ensure that past tenants and vendors do not have copies.
- Always Improving: We are always looking for more ways to serve you better and adding more unique services.
How We Can Help You
- Prepare the property for rental
- Survey market and determine rent
- Show the property to prospects
- Applicant screening
- Prepare lease agreements/renewals
- Perform move in/move out inspections
- Rent collection
- Deposit rent funds into your account
- Handle all maintenance concerns
- Provide monthly statements
- Conduct routine inspections
- Carry out legal proceedings if necessary
- Handle the security deposit refund
- Provide Annual Reports and 1099
- In business under this name: 6 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- We manage properties in: