American Property Management Group, LLC
We strive to provide the highest level of management services and are committed to maximizing the value of our clients properties through comprehensive and effective management services.
Through strategic partnering, American Property Management Group is better able to serve the interest of property owners. The benefit can be seen in the reduction of maintenance costs and increasing ROI. One of our many teaming partners Maintenance Pro, has over 10 years of facility management experience and is an Associate Member of Louisiana Engineering Society. With their support, we developed our comprehensive reliability and predictive maintenance program.
American Property Management Group also realizes that there are tenant needs as well, and we strive to meet those needs in a responsible, professional and timely manner.
- Tenants Services: Provide helpful manuals; Tenants are able to pay rent via credit card or E-Check.
- Collection: Collect rents, security deposits and any other fees from tenant on behalf of the owner.
- Handle Financial transactions: Insurance, Taxes, and Vendor Invoice.
- Accounting Services: We provide monthly financial statements to our owners that are clear and comprehensive.
- Maintenance: All maintenance requests from tenants are handled by us. We Handle Move-Out and Move-In inspections, reporting and make ready.
- Property related issues such as Health Department notices and neighbor complaints are handled correctly.
- Legal Issues: Unfortunately situations sometimes arise where a tenant is in violation of their lease. We are experienced with the eviction process and serve all necessary legal notices.
- Marketing: Develop and implement advertisement marketing strategies and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Tenant Acquisition: We are experienced with non-discriminatory laws. Verifying credit history, tenant history and possible criminal history is standard procedure for all prospective tenants.
- Affordable Housing: Experienced with all types of government housing programs administered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Owners receive distributions via Direct Deposit.
Our goal is to create and maintain the financial success of the properties we manage, as well as maintain their comfort and beauty.
- In business under this name: 8 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Office (over 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (over 125,000 sqft)
- Vacation (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: