- Thank you for your interest in Palmetto Equity Group, Inc. We are a full service real estate company providing management and leasing services for single family, multifamily, and commercial prope... View full company profile
- Bowman Real Estate is a company puts you first! We take the hassle out of property management. Where other companies lack in customer service, handling repairs, and aggressive marketing, we excel... View full company profile
- Jennic Property Solutions is a full service real estate management company which focuses on superior service to our clients. We specialize in full service management of single family homes, townh... View full company profile
- REMAX Realty Consultants offer complete property management services for single family residence, apartment complexes, and commercial buildings/office space. From complete care of your property t... View full company profile
- Cedar Management Group offers a full range of affordable HOA management solutions to residential and commercial properties. Cedar has property management office locations in Charlotte, Asheville,... View full company profile
- Provence Real Estate is a privately-held real estate management organization with a focus on management of multi-family assets. Our corporate structure allows us to effectively manage apartment ... View full company profile
As of 2008, the rental vacancy rate in Winston stood at 15%, relatively high compared to the rest of the country. There are about 206,730 housing units, averaging $142,200 in value, 30% of which are occupied by renters. The rent to price ratio in Winston is 0.4%, slightly lower than the North Carolina average. For 17% of Winston tenants, 30% or more of their income goes to paying rent.
Winston has a population of 461,154, comprised of 182,509 households, with on average 2 members per household. Out of approximately 234,453 people in the civilian workforce, 220,319 (94%) were employed in 2008. 84% of the population 25 and older has earned a high school diploma, with 26% holding a 4 year college degree.