Group 15 Real Estate
Charlotte, NC 28206
First Three Month's Management FREE!!! Just mention the "Manage My Property" Special. Our Highest Priority is Maximizing the Income Potential of our Landlords!
- Professional Photographer: We use only professional photographs to market all of our vacancies. With internet marketing being of utmost importance, these photographs are what provide the ever important "first impression" of your rental. Using professional high quality photographs maximizes the rental price and occupancy rate.
- Internet Marketing: We market your property on hundreds of websites, including some premium sites and posting to Craigslist and other classified sites on a daily basis.
- Showing Specialists: A lot of our competition will give out keys or lockbox codes for prospective tenants to view a property. We set ourselves apart by having Showing Specialists show our rental properties to all prospects. This maximizes the personal attention that every prospect receives which leads to quickly filling our rental vacancies and maximizing the occupancy rate.
- Automatic Draft: We encourage our tenants to utilize our automatic draft service to collect all rents on time.
- Repair Savings: Through our in-house maintenance team, our repair rates will compete with absolutely anyone in town. When a specialist is needed, we have negotiated discounts with our extensive vendor network to offer our landlords the best prices for the highest quality repairs.
- Quarterly Inspections and Air Filters: We will visit your property once per quarter to change all of the air filters as well as do a visual inspection of the property to know how the tenant is caring for your property and if any action is required.
- Direct Deposit: We will deposit your rental income directly into your bank account for your convenience and saving time.
- Maximized Cash Flow: We understand that our clients' highest priority is to simply maximize cash flow and we have designed all of our services and fees with that goal in mind.
- Avoid Horror Stories! We consider avoiding the infamous rental horror stories one of our greatest assets to our landlords. Here are just some of the ways we help with that:
- Extensive Tenant Screening:
- Credit Check
- Eviction Check
- Background Check
- Rental History - we will even visit their current rental, if warranted, to see how they take care of it.
- Income Verification
- Zero Tolerance Rent Collection:
- Encourage all tenants to do Automatic Draft
- Active Rent Collection Techniques: We actively pursue the rent in a manner to help the tenant avoid an eviction. But, if an eviction is necessary, we do not hesitate.
- Immediate Evictions: Our leases waive the ten day notification and we file our evictions very early in the month (usually by the 8th).
- Attorney Evictions: We have an attorney on retainer that specializes in evictions and gives us the highest possible success rates and fastest turn around time on all evictions.
- Property Inspections:
- Regular Monitoring: Our maintenance team is trained to check the overall condition of the property each time they are sent out for a maintenance request.
- Quarterly Inspections and Air Filters: At a minimum we inspect the property once per quarter when going out for our routine air filter change and we complete a report on the property condition that we send to the property owner, via our online web portal.
- Extensive Tenant Screening:
These are just the highlights. Please request your free quote today for a very detailed breakdown on all of our services, our philosophy of business and fee schedule.
- In business under this name: 9 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Office (over 125,000 sqft)
- We manage properties in: