Action Property Management
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Action Property Management was created by Richard Braun and Val Sandoval, mother/son and landlords. Both Richard and Val have self-managed their own rental properties for years. Over the years of experience, Richard and Val continuously improved their property management systems. Action Property Management was built by landlords for landlords! We understand that your goals are to:
- Minimize Vacancies
- Maximize Rental Collections
- Minimize maintenance expenses
Our ultimate goals are to provide the best possible return on your investment while delivering unmatched customer service.
Action Property Management in a full service Real Estate management company located in the heart of Virginia Beach. We handle every step of the management process including:
- Marketing Property- Professional Signage, MLS, multiple Websites, Video, Social Media and more.
- Tenant Screening- Proprietary 60 second prequalification process and comprehensive application review.
- Lease Execution- All electronic with comprehensive lease clauses.
- Move-In Inspections- application based, all electronic, and viewable by you including photos.
- Rent Collection- we promote automatic deductions from checking accounts and have multiple ways to collect to make sure rents are on time.
- Maintenance Coordination- We chose our primary vendor because they provide preventitive maintenance like replacing air filters and changing batteries for fire detectors. They perform courtesy maintenance evaluations whenever they are performing a workorder.
- Lease Renewal- We start the renewal process 120 days in advance so the residents and owners will have no surprises.
- Lease Termination- We have an entire process to get a new resident in your property as quickly as possible after a tenant leaves.
- Coordination of Tenant Judgements- We refer to our legal team whenever it's necessary. We will shorten any period of non-payment when a tenant defaults.
- Eviction Process- If we have to evict, we will be onsite and if you choose our eviction protection plan, there will be no cost to you.
- Move-Out Inspections- Similar to our Move-In process, it will application based, all electronic, and viewable by you including photos.
Our advanced technology platform allows our landlords to see:
- Maintenance Requests and All work orders
- Inspection Reports
- Monthly Statements
- Other management documentation
We are not one person- we are a team. We believe that everyone plays a very important role to support and deliver the best possible management of your property. Our entire team is dedicated to maximizing your return on your investment. We are the real estate management company created by landlords for landlords and we look forward to working with you!
- In business under this name: 8 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- We manage properties in: