Wilson Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Wilson Property Management - Multiple firms in the property management industry have used this moniker in their company name and branding. "Wilson" is a fairly common American name which makes it no surprise that there are several unrelated "Wilson Property Management" companies in the united states.
These property managers offer different kinds of services and services levels depending on a number of factors. Before you decide who to hire make sure that you talk to several management companies so that you compare things like the management fees.
Ask questions like:
- What kinds of properties do they manage?
- A lot of firms manage more than one kind of real estate (residential, commercial, etc.) this is fine so long as they specialize the type of properties you own.
- How much experience do they have?
- What kinds of certifications do they have?
- Do they have their own maintenance crew?
- What fees do they charge?
- 6-12% is average for the management fee. That said, you need to know about every charge that may come up. This requires reading through the management agreement.
There are quite a few other things to ask about...
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs